[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

Malformed network data

From: Ellery, David <David.Ellery_at_bluescopesteel.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 10:00:01 +1300

I have been attempting to upgrade subversion on our Redhat ES3 machine
from 1.4.2 to 1.4.6, now once I had all the proper packages install (via
the rpm's) I now get a "Malformed network data" when I do a "Show
Changes" from within NetBeans, though if I switch it back to the other
svnserve(1.4.2) (when using xinetd or svnserve -d) it works fine, Im
about 90% certain I have removed all the old perl/python bits that 1.4.2
was relying on, but I cant be 100% certain, pretty much anything that
wasnt new to when I put 1.4.6 on I have removed (that contained *svn*)
doing an svn list on either version works also..
My operating System is:
Red Hat Enterprise Linux ES release 3 (Taroon Update 9)
Kernel 2.4.21-50.ELsmp on an i686
Subversion: 1.4.6
Received on 2008-03-18 22:14:36 CET

This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Users mailing list.

This site is subject to the Apache Privacy Policy and the Apache Public Forum Archive Policy.