Major release for USVN with 0.7 version
Userfriendly SVN is a PHP5 web interface which permit to administrate and to
configure Subversion repositories.
It allows users to create and manage projects without command line SVN
client. USVN manages your projects for you, and allows users to checkout
source code only if they are allowed to. Dispatch administrators on
different projects become easy and safe.
This USVN 0.7 release is already available on USVN website.
The main changes on this version are based on users feedbacks.
Group's management browsing has been rewritten.
Now it is possible to choose a group leader witch control users in a
Project leaders can't modify groups linked to their projects.
Concerning the change log:
- Add of an RSS flow witch allow to follow project life's.
- New dedicated time line page.
- New tools in order to import existing Subversion repositories.
- USVN package for WAMP, easy installation of USVN under Windows.
- Groups management rewriting.
- Automatics checks for new USVN release.
- Page witch give a detailed USVN installation report.
- Recursive rights application on folders and sub folders.
- Russian translation
- German translation
- It is also possible to create empty projects (they will not have
folders "/trunk" ,"/tags", "/branches" automatically generated.)
- By default user will not have write permissions on folders "/trunk
and "/branches" ( this do not concern "/tags" folder).
We highly advise all USVN users to make this update to 0.7 version because
the previous version (0.6) will only receive security updates.
Received on 2008-01-21 10:34:08 CET