[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

svn merge checksum mismatch

From: Petr Var <PVar_at_seznam.cz>
Date: 2007-05-31 15:51:06 CEST

Hi all,
Currently I'm making a merge of new stuff in trunk to my user branch. Most of the merge was fine. But on some files I encounter a problem with checksum mismatch. I have tried different version of svn client (1.3.0, 1.4.3), different machines. I'm doing my merge of course on a clear checkout of the user branch.

Here is how the output of the svn client looks like :

[petr_at_xxxx gui]$ svn merge -N -r 4985:HEAD http://xxx/trunk/gui
G SConscript
A post-sm-trunk.bat
A pre-sm-trunk.bat
A copy2sirius.txt
A get-from-sirius.txt
svn: Checksum mismatch for 'sm.xml':
   expected checksum: 3b883d0742c00527376d372dec608cb9
   actual checksum: 1a0aecd6f781fc7101b6bd56771072a7

I don't know, how to get over this. I have made a md5sum of file 'sm.xml' in my user branch and in the trunk and they are identical.

Thanks for your ideas.
Have a nice day

To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@subversion.tigris.org
For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@subversion.tigris.org
Received on Thu May 31 15:51:50 2007

This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Users mailing list.

This site is subject to the Apache Privacy Policy and the Apache Public Forum Archive Policy.