RE: post-commit question/issue
From: Andrew R Feller <afelle1_at_lsu.edu>
Date: 2007-05-02 19:31:44 CEST
What I did after I got your email?
* I created a folder called scripts in
* Then I created a file called mailer.py in
* I made mailer.py executable by using chmod 755 mailer.py
* I changed my post-commit.sh file in hooks folder to
* At the end of my post-commit file, I also added as you
What questions do I have now?
* What do I do with the following lines in the post-commit file?
o commit-email.pl "$REPOS" "$REV" email@example.com
o log-commit.py --repository "$REPOS" --revision "$REV"
* Create a configuration file for mailer.py based off of the
* In the mailer.conf file, there will be a property called
* Don't use either commit-email.pl or log-commit.py. According
* I don't know if you can test it without committing to some
Hope this helps,
This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Users mailing list.