I hope someone has a clue as to what's going on here...
When attempting to checkout or update, I'm constantly getting this
message on just one Win XP client machine:
svn: REPORT request failed on '/Eng/Devel/!svn/vcc/default'
svn: REPORT of '/Eng/Devel/!svn/vcc/default': Chunk delimiter was
invalid (http://svn <http://svn/> )
We have 6 developers, two local and 4 remote, and most of them have both
Win XP and Mac dev machines. This problem is happening on exactly one
of the remote XP boxes. The Mac on the same remote network checks out
and updates just fine.
On the problematic box, I've tried checking out with both the Cygwin
command line and with TortoiseSVN. Both give this error after getting
some short way through whatever operation they are requesting. I've
tried doing fresh checkouts with each (no existing work tree) and they
both hit this problem after checking out just a few files.
The server in question is NOT a Mac...it's a Red Hat ES4 box running SVN
1.3.2 via Apache HTTP. Remote access is via our VPN...we're not serving
SVN via HTTPS.
I don't even know what might have changed to cause this to start
happening. I might have updated my Cygwin and therefore my svn client.
I just pulled the most recent TortoiseSVN down just to try a second
client. We've been running this same server for many months with no
Received on Sun Apr 8 20:22:45 2007