Problems stopping SVNService manually
- Subversion 1.2.0
- MS Windows XP Pro SP1 English or MS Windows Server 2003 SP1 English
- SVNService from http://dark.clansoft.dk/~mbn/svnservice/
- When stopping the SVNService manually it creates the following event log to Applications:
SVNServe did not shut down within 30 seconds after a CTRL+Break was sent to it: ("D:\SVN\bin\svnserve.exe" "-d" "-r" "d:\svn\repository")
- When Windows is shutting down there is no such event log.
- This problem is related to other posts concerning svnserve shutdown but I could not find a solution to that problem.
Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 1GB kostenlosem Speicher
Received on Thu Jun 30 18:34:54 2005
This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Users