[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

Problem with the svn 1.2.0 client on Mac OS/X

From: James Gallagher <opendap_at_qwest.net>
Date: 2005-06-12 01:30:01 CEST


I built the svn 1.2.0 client on two machines: a Mac running OS/X 10.3
and a iX86_64 running RHEL3. When checking out code (from a machine
running RHEL 3 and svn 1.2.0 using apache) the mac os/x build of the
client hangs when checking out certain files. The error message was
that the operation could not proceed because the file did not exist.
The files in question were named option.V.exp and option.v.exp. The
checkout hung while trying to check out the second file. After trying
lots of things with properties I tried changing the names. Changing
either the second file so it was named option.w.exp or the first so it
was named option.W.exp solved the problem. This problem occurred only
with the mac os/x build of the client, not the RHEL 3 build (nor did it
occur with a 1.1.x client on Fedora Core 3).

I think I can reproduce the problem if you'd like me to (currently I've
just renamed the files since getting on with other things is a


James Gallagher                jgallagher at opendap.org
OPeNDAP, Inc                   406.723.8663
To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@subversion.tigris.org
For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@subversion.tigris.org
Received on Sun Jun 12 01:32:02 2005

This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Users mailing list.

This site is subject to the Apache Privacy Policy and the Apache Public Forum Archive Policy.