[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

Re: browsing repository, xsl problems

From: Dirk <bigengineer_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2005-04-14 11:50:43 CEST

> Just setting the svn:mime-type property for the files should do the trick, e.g.
> for HTML-files, use text/html; for PNG-files, use image/png...
I am not sure where to change this. I have a /etc/subversion/config
file which has the mime-types commented out. I removed the # for .png
and .jpg and added a html property. I guess the mime-type is set when
a file is added to the repository. So I added a jpg and html file but
it still doesn't work. Restarted apache also.

Strangely enough this works fine in IE 6 to my very big suprise. It
did already before changing the mime-type stuff. BTW, I use firefox


To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@subversion.tigris.org
For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@subversion.tigris.org
Received on Thu Apr 14 11:53:15 2005

This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Users mailing list.

This site is subject to the Apache Privacy Policy and the Apache Public Forum Archive Policy.