Thankyou for alerting me to SvnX. I've checked it out and it is more
intuitive and useful than the version of jSVN I attempted to use. I'm
nt sure of your involvment with SvnX though I thought I'd provide my
feedback here. There are a few bugs and I'm not sure if a few features
* I would like to inspect the log for a particular file in a
repository, but there doesn't seem to be an obvious way to do it. I
discovered that if you click the FileMerge button, it displays the
revisions at which the file had a "SVN event". Is there a better way
to inspect the log of a particular file in the repository?
* I found a bug when looking at this dialog that came up when you click
on FileMerge button. If you click the 'Advanced' tab on the side, SvnX
freezes (except you can Quit it which needs to be done).
Overall, a big well done to the Authors of this since Mac OS X users
needed a SVN client.
On 29/07/2004, at 7:08, Dominique Peretti wrote:
SvnX 0.5 is out !
Repository Inspector :
◦ Browse logs, revisions and directories in a single window.
◦ svn copy, svn mkdir and svn delete support.
◦ FileMerge integration.
◦ Disk cache for impressive speed !
Working Copy Inspector :
◦ Flat view / hierarchical view.
◦ Items sorting/filtering/searching.
◦ Operate svn actions on selected items.
◦ svn Move/Copy via drag&drop in hierarchical view.
◦ svn rename.
◦ Save your favorite working copies in a panel.
Brooke Smith <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Go directly to jail. Do not pass Go, do not collect $200.
Received on Wed Aug 11 02:43:40 2004