> From: email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
> Sent: den 30 juni 2004 18:57
> To: Rob van Oostrum
> Cc: Nicklas Norling; email@example.com
> Subject: Re: large checkout/update/switch fails (svn: The
> REPORT request r eturned invalid XML in response)
> "Rob van Oostrum" <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> > yep ... that did the trick for me as well ... turned
> keepalive back on
> > and http-compression off client-side ... works like a charm now
> > thanks!
> Yay! (Thanks Nicklas Norling for the magic tip.)
> So, let me confirm with you guys what we know so far:
> * You both had tihs problem when using 'http-compression' in
> your subversion config 'servers' file.
> * Turning off http-compression made the problem go away.
> * In both cases the client was running on Win32 (W2K with
> SVN 1.0.4 in Rob van Oostrum's case; don't know exactly
> for Nicklas, except that he said "Win32" just now).
C:\Documents and Settings\ninose>svn --version
svn, version 1.0.4 (r9844)
compiled May 22 2004, 02:36:50
> Is there any other obvious commonality that should be listed?
I hope I have put all needed info in there with the original postings
I did. Let me put those here for reference.
When testing with the commandline client on the linux server using http
protocol and compression turned on I was not able to reproduce the problem.
It only occured when checking out using a Win32 client (svn 1.0.4 or TSVN
based on the same version).
I'm going on a five week vacation on Friday, so I won't be able to
do that much testing at work, but I can setup something at home if more
testing from my part is needed. I'd love to help out with what I can to get
this problem cracked down.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: email@example.com
For additional commands, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Received on Thu Jul 1 10:32:18 2004