Subversion 1.0.1 is ready. Grab it from:
The MD5 checksums are:
This is a bugfix release following 1.0.0. Note that it includes fixes
for bugs discovered during the six-week code freeze that led up to
1.0.0. None of these bugs were severe enough to hold up 1.0.0, so we
decided to put their fixes in 1.0.1.
In other words, don't read over the changes list and think "Wow, they
discovered all those bugs in just the three weeks since 1.0.0!"
That's not what happened :-). We knew about them well before 1.0.0,
but chose to test the fixes a bit longer before shipping. If you're
running 1.0.0, we recommend you upgrade to 1.0.1.
Questions, comments, and bug reports to firstname.lastname@example.org.
-The Subversion Team
Changes between 1.0.0 and 1.0.1:
* allow anonymous access checking in mod_authz_svn
* fixed: mod_authz_svn now works with SVNParentPath (issue #1588)
* fixed: potential segfault in mod_dav_svn.
* fixed: improper BDB cursor shutdown in libsvn_fs, which can wedge repos.
* fixed: allow checkout of repository with space in path. (issue #1694)
* fixed: make 'svn propget URL' work correctly over svn://. (issue #1752)
* fixed: failed 'svn merge URL' when URL contains user@host. (issue #1759)
* fixed: invalid REPORT response when updating a deleted wc. (issue #1721)
* fixed: allow deletes below copied wc dirs.
* fixed: merge --dry-run bug on added-files with props. (issue #1738)
* fixed: svnlook no longer requires write access to '.'
* fixed: ensure 'svn blame' fails on files marked as binary. (issue #1733)
* fixed: make failed direct-URL commits clean up their fs txns. (issue #1726)
* fixed: obscure bugs in time/date string formatting. (issue #1692)
* fixed: svn export doesn't export svn:externals. (issue #1750)
* fixed: svn import doesn't handle EOL or keyword translation. (issue #1756)
* fixed: svn status -v shows unwanted status of externals (issue #1741)
* fixed: allow revert of schedule-replace file that has no props (issue #1775)
* fixed: svnserve segfault on invalid --listen-host argument.
* fixed: switch bug which caused wrong URL to be left in wc.
* detect invalid UTF8 filenames when native locale is UTF8.
* improve presentation of directory property conflicts.
* improve presentation of errors from svnadmin & svnlook.
* clarify output of 'svnadmin help deltify'.
* augment copyright notice to --version output.
* more book updates.
* remove obsolete auth provider examples.
* prevent potential ra_dav commit race-condition.
* fix svn_io_dir_walk 'dot-first' ordering required by 'svnadmin hotcopy'.
* fix error leaks in dav_svn_convert_err()
* upgrade win32 innosettup tools and redhat RPMs.
* fix compile warning: compressed streams on LP64 architecture.
* use cpio to generate tarballs instead of GNU tar.
* tweaks to dist.sh.
* fix bindings on win32.
* fix perl bindings build on OS X.
* fix perl bindings: bug which rejects string revnums.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: email@example.com
For additional commands, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Received on Fri Mar 12 22:47:46 2004