Upgrade from 0.37 to 1.0 (or wait for 1.0.1)
I'm introducing Subversion to our development environment and have
been using version 0.37 on a test server successfully.
I've just got our repository production server up and running and
I'm wondering whether I should go a head and install version 1.0, wait
for 1.0.1 or stay with good old 0.37?
From the CHANGES file, it doesn't seem that 1.0 is much different
from 0.37 (as far as core/server fixes go), but I don't know what kind
of bugs are present in 1.0. Only thing I know is that there are plans to
release 1.0.1 next week.
Thanks a lot.
Received on Fri Mar 5 17:01:25 2004
This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Users