[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

Re: Successful conversion of 10.5 Gig CVS repository

From: <kfogel_at_collab.net>
Date: 2004-02-03 21:28:33 CET

David Summers <david@summersoft.fay.ar.us> writes:
> I'd like to report my (finally) succesful conversion of my 10.5 Gigabyte
> CVS repository to Subversion. I tried again about 1 or 2 weeks ago and
> got cvs2svn errors, but evidently some changes in cvs2svn this last week
> fixed the remaining problems (that I was having) and I finally got my
> repository to convert and load this last Friday. I've tried about 4-5
> times beginning this last summer and ran into various problems each time.

Thanks for the report!

Note that some of the remaining cvs2svn bugs are about correctness of
branch/tag deduction. You might not notice such problems until you go
back to dig into old history. So even though it "succeeds" now, you
should still be cautious until all the 'cvs2svn-1.0' bugs are fixed.


To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@subversion.tigris.org
For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@subversion.tigris.org
Received on Tue Feb 3 22:27:55 2004

This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Users mailing list.

This site is subject to the Apache Privacy Policy and the Apache Public Forum Archive Policy.