[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

RE: Re: Problems with packages/diffs showing NULs

From: Jeff Crowley <jbcrowley_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 06:40:48 -0700 (PDT)

With steveking's help identifying the main issue, the files are encoded with UTF-16 and Subversion can not deal
with them, I found a solution. I found this page (http://support.smartbear.com/viewarticle/30056/) which describes how you can change the encoding option in TestComplete to write UTF-8 (or ANSI). Then I changed the properties of the .sj files (script unit) to be text.

Now when I'm ready to check in, I can create a patch and send it out for code review easily.

Thanks all for the help.


To unsubscribe from this discussion, e-mail: [users-unsubscribe_at_tortoisesvn.tigris.org].
Received on 2013-08-31 15:40:51 CEST

This is an archived mail posted to the TortoiseSVN Users mailing list.

This site is subject to the Apache Privacy Policy and the Apache Public Forum Archive Policy.