[Patch] Diff script for Excel files
I'm a TSVN & MS Office user and grateful for diff scripts for Office files.
However, I'm annoyed with bugs / narrow applicable scope of Diff script for Excel files.
To solve the problems, I've created improved version.
I would appreciate if you import attached one.
The changelog is here.
- BUG: Unable to mark difference when "A1" cell is a "Format as Table"'s header.
- BUG: Unable handle protected Excel workbooks and worksheets.
- BUG: Unable handle hidden worksheets.
- CHG: Rewrote in JScript.
- NEW: Add performance improvement mode (fast mode). (Default: off)
It compare directly to opposite worksheets.
This mode require opened base document at the same time.
- NEW: Normal mode fallbacks to fast mode when "new" document's structure is protected.
- NEW: Open workbooks with Readonly mode to avoid unwilling saving.
- NEW: Unhide hidden worksheets.
- NEW: Set tab color if the worksheet was hidden then green, otherwise default.
- NEW: Activate first worksheet.
- NEW: Mark workbooks as "saved" to suppress save dialog if nothing changed.
- NEW: Show warnings which occurred while processing.
- CHG: Lots of refactoring.
Please feel free to give me some feedback.
Hiroki Najima aka. Nazy.
To unsubscribe from this discussion, e-mail: [users-unsubscribe_at_tortoisesvn.tigris.org].
Received on 2013-02-16 15:04:53 CET
This is an archived mail posted to the TortoiseSVN Users