[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

bug report

From: Ben Reeves <breeves_at_kingsisle.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 09:07:11 -0600

Subversion Exception!
Subversion encountered a serious problem.
Please take the time to report this on the Subversion mailing list
with as much information as possible about what
you were trying to do.
But please first search the mailing list archives for the error message
to avoid reporting the same problem repeatedly.
You can find the mailing list archives at

Subversion reported the following
(you can copy the content of this dialog
to the clipboard using Ctrl-C):

In file
line 1597: assertion failed (SVN_IS_VALID_REVNUM(changed_rev))

I was trying to check out the source from github. The page is: https://github.com/PrimaryFeather/Starling-Framework
This used to work and then it suddenly stopped working a couple weeks ago. I updated to the latest version of svn last night and the problem is still occurring. I've tried deleting the entire directory and rechecking it out, but that doesn't work either.


To unsubscribe from this discussion, e-mail: [users-unsubscribe_at_tortoisesvn.tigris.org].
Received on 2011-12-13 16:12:04 CET

This is an archived mail posted to the TortoiseSVN Users mailing list.