[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

Re: working copy locked - problems with 1.7.1

From: Gunnar Dalsnes <hardon_at_online.no>
Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2011 04:07:48 +0100

On 01.12.2011 21:24, Colin Cole wrote:
> When you run cleanup, you get the same error. When you run release lock, it says there's nothing to release.

In tsvn 1.7.1 I tried updating and them cancelled. I got the "database
locked" error on next upgrade. This is either a bug in svn or tsvn, as
simply cancelling an update should not leave locks in the database!

When running cleanup thou, this lock was removed and update worked
again. I even tried killing the process while updating, and cleanup
fixed this too:-)

In older tsvn versions I also had problems that cleanup did not always
work, but in tsvn 1.7.1 I have not seen this problem.

Maybe you should probably report this on the subversion mailing list.
And make a copy of your broken wc.db in case they ask for it.



To unsubscribe from this discussion, e-mail: [users-unsubscribe_at_tortoisesvn.tigris.org].
Received on 2011-12-03 04:07:55 CET

This is an archived mail posted to the TortoiseSVN Users mailing list.