I've started to notice that certain actions related to logs cause the "There
has been a problem contacting the server" dialog to come up. I can check
out the heads of all my active branches without problems, but the following
actions would cause the error:
- show revision graph
- in logs dialog, selecting "include merged revisions"
- in TSVN settings, cached repositories tab, selecting my repo (I only have
one) and click "update"
also, from the revision graph, when I cancel from the error, I get the
TSVN 1.6.7, 99% sure the repo is FSFS (I started using svn from TSVN 1.4.6)
protocol: file:///... (I'm the only user)
I found 2 previous posts in the mailing list with similar problems:
... but mine seems a bit different. Here's what I got with various
- disable log cache: same error persists
- command line "$ svn info -v path/to/directory" and "$ svn info -v
url/to/repository" both work alright without error
- svn cleanup completes successfully
Any ideas how to fix this, or other things to check? Thanks!
To unsubscribe from this discussion, e-mail: [users-unsubscribe_at_tortoisesvn.tigris.org].
Received on 2010-03-29 09:23:46 CEST