[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

Re: Conflict Resolution Problem.

From: Stefan Küng <tortoisesvn_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 18:38:07 +0200

On 09.09.2009 13:36, Sam Nabialek wrote:
> Hi,
> I had this problem a couple of times now and I've been too busy to
> flag it up. I was editing some files and then did the usual update
> before committing. There were conflict that needed resolving. Upon
> resolving the first conflict I selected the 'resolved' option from
> the context menu and clicked OK. Just as I did I noticed that the
> filename was '.cpp' and NOT 'fileXXX.cpp'. This resolution killed the
> explorer window being used and rendered the WC totally unusable at
> and below the point of the conflict issue. I had to remove the .svn
> folder in the working folder and all those below it and then
> re-checkout the files. Thankfully this preserves edits, but it was a
> pain resolving the second conflict as the flag for the conflict is
> lost.
> Is this a know behaviour.
> I did have VS2008 open with the AnkhSVN plug-in if that could be a
> contributing factor!!

Update to 1.6.5.


   oo  // \\      "De Chelonian Mobile"
  (_,\/ \_/ \     TortoiseSVN
    \ \_/_\_/>    The coolest Interface to (Sub)Version Control
    /_/   \_\     http://tortoisesvn.net
To unsubscribe from this discussion, e-mail: [users-unsubscribe_at_tortoisesvn.tigris.org].
Received on 2009-09-09 18:38:22 CEST

This is an archived mail posted to the TortoiseSVN Users mailing list.

This site is subject to the Apache Privacy Policy and the Apache Public Forum Archive Policy.