[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

Re: Problem creating a branch

From: Stefan Küng <tortoisesvn_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 21:15:18 +0200

tbone wrote:
> Hi Stefan,
>
> There were a number of files that were different from the HEAD
> revision. The file that the copy urped on has the same name and case
> as it appears. I didn't use https, just http. Is there some other
> characteristic you are looking for to define "state" of the working
> copy?

I need some way to reproduce this issue. So I need as much information
as I can get. I assume that this happened for you every time you tried,
so there must be something that triggered the problem. But as I
mentioned before, I tried the same with serveral modifications to my
test working copy and the operation always succeeded.

If you could come up with a recipe on how this can be reproduce, that
would help a lot.

Stefan

-- 
       ___
  oo  // \\      "De Chelonian Mobile"
 (_,\/ \_/ \     TortoiseSVN
   \ \_/_\_/>    The coolest Interface to (Sub)Version Control
   /_/   \_\     http://tortoisesvn.net

Received on 2008-09-19 21:15:40 CEST

This is an archived mail posted to the TortoiseSVN Users mailing list.