Re: %20 in directory-names
From: Carsten Jřrgensen <mrcorex_at_corex.dk>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2008 18:34:27 +0200
Oh, my bad. It IS "Checkout". So sorry. :-[
1. Start repository browser and open a repository.
2. In the left windows, choose the "root"/top.
3. In the right windows choose more than one project with spaces in the
4. Right-click and choose "Checkout".
5. Checkout and look at the directory-names.
Sorry for the bad text before. And if have not said it before. I LOVE
Stefan Küng wrote:
This is an archived mail posted to the TortoiseSVN Users mailing list.