> Hi Stefan,
> Thanks for the quick reply. I just tried it again in the latest
> nightly (1.5.2 Build 13634) and I'm still able to reproduce the
> problem. The path to my working folder is:
I think I have the reason. But I can't be sure because I can't reproduce
this at all - but the MSDN for GetCurrentDirectory() tells me that:
"In certain rare cases, if the specified directory is on the current
drive, the function might omit the drive letter and colon from the path.
Therefore, the size that is returned by the function might be two
characters less than the size of the specified string, not including the
terminating null character. This behavior might occur in edge situations
such as in a services application. If you need the drive letter, make a
subsequent call to GetFullPathName to retrieve the drive letter."
So that's what I did now. I hope this fixes your problems.
Committed the change in r13650, backported to 1.5.x in r13651.
oo // \\ "De Chelonian Mobile"
(_,\/ \_/ \ TortoiseSVN
\ \_/_\_/> The coolest Interface to (Sub)Version Control
/_/ \_\ http://tortoisesvn.net
Received on 2008-08-06 21:13:10 CEST