I have found a bug in your otherwise great product.
I just downloaded the newest version (18.104.22.16863) to check if it was
already fixed, because I noticed it first at 1.5.0.
I checked mailing lists/bug trackers, but I could not find a reference
to it, so I guess this is a new one, although I found some very old
references to my problem (
I have the same problem as stated in that link: If you move files around
quite a bit (as I did) in the repository then the blame does not work
and gives the following message:
If I get the log of that file I can check the differences between the
versions, even between a version prior to the move and one after the
Greetings, and good luck with it,
Paul van der Linden
5611 ZD EINDHOVEN
5600 AT EINDHOVEN
Please note that the confidentiality of e-mail is not guaranteed.
Falkplan-Andes excludes liability for damages as a result of the use of e-mail.
Legally binding obligations can only arise for Falkplan-Andes by written instrument, signed by an authorised representative of Falkplan-Andes.
Received on 2008-07-29 12:57:50 CEST