Re: The System cannot find the file specified
> Hi. I just installed tortoiseSVN for the first time and I'm cannot get
> it to work at all. The problem I am having is when I right click and
> select any of the links related to tortoiseSVN I get the error "The
> System cannot find the file specified". This error pops up for every
> single link in the context menu. What's strange is if I right click on
> my desktop, go to tortoisesvn and then settings, I get this error, but
> if I go to the settings link through the start menu it opens up fine.
> There just seems to be something wrong with the links in the context
> I'm using the latest nightly build as of 6/9/08. I am running vista
> ultimate x64.
* You don't tell whether you're using the Windows Explorer or some other
third-party explorer replacement.
* Also, check whether you have any other shell extensions installed
which might interfere.
* Try Uninstalling/Installing TSVN again
* don't forget to restart after the installation
* make sure you have installed the correct version (you must install the
x64 version of TSVN to be able to use it with the Windows explorer on
your x64 OS)
oo // \\ "De Chelonian Mobile"
(_,\/ \_/ \ TortoiseSVN
\ \_/_\_/> The coolest Interface to (Sub)Version Control
/_/ \_\ http://tortoisesvn.net
Received on 2008-06-10 10:01:33 CEST
This is an archived mail posted to the TortoiseSVN Users