Move (Rename) multiple files
Date: 2007-06-22 15:39:42 CEST
Good day, sorry if it's already posted, doesn't seem in the last two page,
Whenever I rename a file that incurs a move, and I get asked if I want to do
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a repository base ("Root")
- Create a folder "Root\Toodeep"
- Create a file "Root\Toodeep\file.h"
- Create a file "Root\Toodeep\file.cpp"
- Add and Commit the folder and two files
- Update the Root (in case)
- Rename the file "file.h" to "..\file.h"
- I get asked "Similar filenames" dialog. Notice the ..\ are
- Say "yes", I get the "Cannot move path into itself" dialog
- Repeat the renaming process
- Say "no", the operation succeeds on the .h file.
Last "public" version.
This is an archived mail posted to the TortoiseSVN Users mailing list.