TortoiseSVN 1.9.6 is ready for download.
It is linked against Subversion 1.9.6.
get it from here:
This is a bugfix-only release.
The svn library has the SHA1-collision issue fixed:
"Apache Subversion is unable to store SHA1 collisions."
The Changelog for version 1.9.6
- BUG: Crash when applying a patch from a drive root. (Stefan)
- BUG: SubWCRev did not account for global
ignore patterns. (Stefan)
- BUG: TortoiseMerge jumped to the wrong line on startup
if the view was collapsed. (Stefan)
- BUG: TortoiseMerge: scale whitespace and newline symbol glyphs on High-DPI
displays when Show Whitespaces option is enabled. (Ivan Zhakov)
- CHG: Minor performance improvement for all operations when status cache is
disabled. (Ivan Zhakov)
- CHG: Improve startup performance of the update operation in common
cases. (Ivan Zhakov)
- CHG: Manifest TortoiseBlame and TortoiseUDiff as DPI-aware to avoid
blurriness in high dpi mode. (Ivan Zhakov)
- BUG: Icons in the log dialog filter do not render correctly in
high dpi mode. (Ivan Zhakov)
- BUG: Flickering mouse cursor when hovering over the log filter
edit box. (Ivan Zhakov)
- CHG: New action icons and minor high dpi refinements in the log
dialog. (Ivan Zhakov)
- BUG: changes to property-only items were not marked in
the log dialog file list. (Stefan)
- BUG: SubWCRevCOM choked on empty paths. (Stefan)
- BUG: the filter in the recent messages dialog failed to
work with uppercase letters. (Stefan)
oo // \\ "De Chelonian Mobile"
(_,\/ \_/ \ TortoiseSVN
\ \_/_\_/> The coolest interface to (Sub)version control
/_/ \_\ http://tortoisesvn.net
To unsubscribe from this discussion, e-mail: [dev-unsubscribe_at_tortoisesvn.tigris.org].
Received on 2017-07-06 20:40:56 CEST