TortoiseSVN 1.9.2 released
TortoiseSVN 1.9.2 is ready for download.
It is linked against Subversion 1.9.2.
get it from here:
This is a bugfix-only release.
The changelog since 1.9.1:
- BUG: Performance issue if dragging lots of files
in the explorer. (Stefan)
- BUG: "Show unified diff" in the log dialog did
not include the last (lowest) revision. (Stefan)
- BUG: Adjusting externals to the HEAD revision used
always the same revision if multiple externals were
- BUG: "Check all" in project monitor cleared the view. (Stefan)
- BUG: When uninstalling TSVN, files from an installed
language pack were left. (Stefan)
- BUG: IDiff showed 256x256 icons with wrong size. (Stefan)
- NEW: new library icon for Win10, new overlay icon set
for Win10. (Stefan)
- CHG: TortoisePlink uses new UX style. (Stefan)
- BUG: "update all" was enabled even if there are no monitored
working copies in the project monitor. (Stefan)
- CHG: The option "LogFindCopyFrom" is now enabled by default,
and revisions before the merge branch are grayed. (Stefan)
- BUG: A blame started from the log dialog ignored the blame
options from the dialog. (Stefan)
- BUG: The option "Reopen dialog after commit if items were
left uncommitted" was shown as active in the settings
dialog, even though it was not. (Stefan)
oo // \\ "De Chelonian Mobile"
(_,\/ \_/ \ TortoiseSVN
\ \_/_\_/> The coolest interface to (Sub)version control
/_/ \_\ http://tortoisesvn.net
To unsubscribe from this discussion, e-mail: [dev-unsubscribe_at_tortoisesvn.tigris.org].
Received on 2015-09-23 18:36:44 CEST
This is an archived mail posted to the TortoiseSVN Dev