RE: TortoiseMerge nightly (Was: build crash)
From: Hans-Emil Skogh <Hans-Emil.Skogh_at_tritech.se>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 07:12:24 +0000
>> Over all I think that TortoiseMerge is starting to work somewhat better again. Good job!
I can't seem to get the crash any more either. Great!
I'll continue with a small list of bugs in the latest nightly. These all concern files with wrapped lines. Some might concern un-wrapped mode too.
- The divider between the left and right pane is not centered when the window opens. It is almost centered, but a double click on the divider will show that it is somewhat offset. I would expect the divider to be moved to the "true" center when TortoiseMerge is started.
- When the window is resized the divider is reset to the center position. I would expect the divider to keep its relative position (e.g. one third to the left) even when the window is resized.
- When the divider is repositioned the left and right panes are not invalidated correctly. This can be seen when moving the scrollbar left or right in a maximized window. Try moving it back and forth a couple of times if you can't see it right away.
- Selecting text can still make the pane scroll a little, even in wrapped mode.
- Then I also noticed that the locator bar does not seem to honor wrapped lines. It shows as if the lines were not wrapped.
To unsubscribe from this discussion, e-mail: [dev-unsubscribe_at_tortoisesvn.tigris.org].
This is an archived mail posted to the TortoiseSVN Dev mailing list.