I have been using tortoisesvn for quite some time.
Thanks for actively developing it. It is a wonderful supplement for
My system configuration
Windows system (xp pro)
TortoiseSVN 1.6.4, Build 16808 - 32 Bit , 2009/08/06 07:26:35
Linux system (redhat 4.6 x64)
svn, version 1.6.3 (r38063)
compiled Jul 15 2009, 16:54:18
The issue, my steps and the workaround are as following.
- Using windows explorer go to a directory that has an svn repository
- right click and select svn log on the directory
- the default main log window shows the current day (today) and all the logs
- change the date range
- try doing refresh. the refresh button is not enabled, but i tried F5
- the log does not change
- now close the log window by clicking on the "x" at the right top corner
- the desired log window appears with all the log for the date range
- now you can change the date ranges again and the correct log will be
shown in the same window without explicit refreshing
So, the very first log window does not do a refresh. I have waited for
quite some time to see if it works. But no amount of waiting would help.
In fact, as soon as the progress bar is completely loaded, if I close
the first window, the second window will have the desired data.
I had started noticing this issue since I upgraded to version 1.6.3.
Before I upgraded to 1.6.3, I had 1.5.x and I don't remember seeing this
Thanks and Regards,
To unsubscribe from this discussion, e-mail: [dev-unsubscribe_at_tortoisesvn.tigris.org].
Received on 2009-08-12 06:58:46 CEST