Stefan Küng <tortoisesvn_at_gmail.com> wrote on 09/07/2008 09:27:23 AM:
> >> There are some issues with
> >> the log cache which need someone working on them.
> > Anything else than the issue you described in the initial post?
> > Since I seldom scan the users list, the last problem I'm aware
> > of was the UNC issue we fixed a while ago. If it was on the @dev
> > list, I slipped it due to the unhealthy amount of stress I had -
> I fixed a problem r13813.
> And there were some other reports on the list, like getting an empty
> error box when showing the log from the merge dialog (which is hopefully
> fixed for everyone in r13813).
We had a couple of those formatting / normalization / conversion issues
over the last year or so. Maybe we should introduce a SVNPath(Ex)
and a SVNString class. ASCII access would always be normalized, escaped
UTF8; UNICODE access give unescaped display encoding. Volunteers?
> Then some others:
Both should be fixed by the combination of r13853 and r13866. It got
triggered by peg > upperRev. In that case, the rarely used path_at_rev
translation function was called which in turn triggered the limit=0 issue.
> And this one's for the revision graph, since you're working on that on
> your branch, you should read that too:
I will have a closer look at answer this one tomorrow.
> I have to know whether I should try and fix problems myself or if you
> can do it.
Unless it is deeply in the guts of data container code (like hashes
returning the wrong data), please feel free to fix the problems or
tweak the code otherwise. I often did the same to the rest of TSVN.
Since I believe in shared code ownership, I would certainly not be
offended if someone tries to improve code that I have written.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe_at_tortoisesvn.tigris.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help_at_tortoisesvn.tigris.org
Received on 2008-09-08 01:34:22 CEST