I toyed around a little with the TortoiseIDiff-app. Nice start!
Issues so far:
- Scrolling does not work as expexted when images are zoomed in
- It would be *much* more usable if the image would zoom without resampling (fuzzyfying) the image. Pixel-peeping is difficult now.
- Would be nice if zoom and scroll both images could be "linked" via a button.
- Border around images to show their boundaries is maybe ugly but very usable to visualize the dimensions of the images
- X00kb only for .png-support sounds like a pretty bad deal to me, maybe we should look at other image libraries than the M$ ones? Suggestions?
Nice that it's compilable for everyone! I would contribute if I wasn't so short on time right now....
Received on Tue May 23 17:13:14 2006
This is an archived mail posted to the TortoiseSVN Dev