We've just released TortoiseSVN 1.2.3, linked against Subversion 1.2.3.
You can get it from our download page here:
The md5 checksum for the installer is:
Have fun with it!
The changelog since version 1.2.2:
- NEW: In the settings dialog, network page. A new button to edit the
Subversion servers file. (Stefan)
- NEW: Context menu entries to resolve a conflicted file inside the
commit dialog by using either "mine" or "theirs" directly.
- NEW: Exporting now warns before overwriting existing files.
See issue #165. (Stefan)
- NEW: The progress dialog doesn't scroll automatically anymore if the
user scrolls up. See issue #169. (Stefan)
- CHG: The commit dialog doesn't interrupt the user entering a log
message anymore with a dialog box popping up about modifications
inside an external folder. Instead, a warning icon is shown in
that case below the file list control. (Stefan)
- BUG: When fetching files to diff, the progress dialog shown while
fetching the files from the repository always showed revision 1
instead of the real revision where the file was fetched from.
- BUG: The file system watcher in the status cache wasn't monitoring all
folders it should have. (Stefan)
- BUG: Fixed a crash when showing a diff against BASE and the status of
the file couldn't be read. (Stefan)
- BUG: If an invalid URL was entered, an assertion would throw in some
- BUG: Comparing a file to the working copy from the log dialog didn't
work past renames. (Stefan)
- BUG: Added files inside external folders weren't recognized and no
warning was shown in the commit dialog that these changes must be
committed separately. (Stefan)
- BUG: The cache could end up in an endless loop which made it consume
around 20% CPU all the time. (Stefan)
- BUG: The context menu leaked one GDI object. (Stefan)
- BUG: Date revisions weren't shown correctly in the repository browser.
- BUG: Right-dragging with rename in the repository browser checked with
the old name if the target exists instead of the new name.
- BUG: The revert dialog showed modified files inside externals too, but
those must be reverted separately. (Stefan)
- BUG: The 'revert changes from all revisions' context menu in the log
dialog was shown even if a filter was applied and the selected
revisions were not continuous. That lead to revisions reverted
which weren't really selected. (Stefan)
- BUG: When unlocking multiple folders, TSVN could crash. (Stefan)
oo // \\ "De Chelonian Mobile"
(_,\/ \_/ \ TortoiseSVN
\ \_/_\_/> The coolest Interface to (Sub)Version Control
/_/ \_\ http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org
To unsubscribe, e-mail: email@example.com
For additional commands, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Received on Fri Sep 23 19:54:02 2005