[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

Re[2]: [TSVN] A little OT - encoding in 1.1.0

From: Fernando P. Nájera Cano <yo_at_FernandoNajera.es>
Date: 2004-10-06 15:33:43 CEST

Estimado SteveKing,

Con fecha miércoles, 06 de octubre de 2004, 14:24:35, escribió:

S> On Wed, 6 Oct 2004 14:13:00 +0200, Fernando P. Nájera Cano
S> <yo@fernandonajera.es> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> Sorry for double-posting! My email server is stupid, I only sent it
>> once.
>> Anyway, thank you for pointing it out. It now works OK. Don't know why
>> svn.exe 1.0.6 worked without setting that variable, but now I am happy
>> :) Thank you!

S> Acutally, 1.0.6 didn't work without setting that variable. But if you
S> had TSVN 1.0.x installed, it was set by TSVN...

S> Stefan

Maybe it wasn't 1.0.6... 1.0.4, 1.0.5... don't remember. But I didn't
have any problem. I had TSVN 1.0.x installed, so maybe that was the

Anyway, thank you for the info!

 Fernando                            mailto:yo@FernandoNajera.es
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@tortoisesvn.tigris.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@tortoisesvn.tigris.org
Received on Wed Oct 6 16:42:17 2004

This is an archived mail posted to the TortoiseSVN Dev mailing list.

This site is subject to the Apache Privacy Policy and the Apache Public Forum Archive Policy.