I am pleased to announce the release of Subclipse 1.0.4 which is primarily
targeted at Eclipse 3.0.x and 3.1.x users, including those that use the IBM
Rational 6.x IDE's. This release contains most of the fixes and features
that have been added in the 1.1.x releases. Primarily just the new features
that were specific to Eclipse 3.2 were excluded. Virtually all of the
performance enhancements in the 1.1.x releases have been back-ported.
The primary feature that most users have been looking for is Subversion
1.4.x client support. This release now includes the SVN JavaHL 1.4 binaries
for Windows as well as the latest version of SVNKit (formerly JavaSVN) which
includes support for 1.4 working copies as well as adds support for the
file:// protocol. So you can now access local repositories using the SVNKit
client interface, in addition to the JavaHL interface that has always
The complete change log can be viewed online at:
12 December 2006
- JavaHL 1.4.2 binaries for Windows
- SVNKit 1.1.0 + fixes. Adds file:// support and 1.4 working copies.
- Fix problem when spaces are in file name.
- Many significant performance improvements.
- Better option enablement in Team and Synchronize menus.
- Do not try to fetch status on resource that does not exist.
- Override and Update should update to HEAD.
- Fix a refactoring problem where it can error out because it does not
know a folder has already been added.
- Fix internal sizing on commit dialog.
- Fix handling of .svn metadata folders.
- Show switched resources in decorators and resource properties.
- Allow older revisions of files that do not have an internal editor
to be opened using their external editor.
- Show out of date folders in Synchronize view.
- Change handling of update in Synchronize view. Goes with the out of
date folders feature.
- Allow a commit comment to be specified during the Share Project
process. (529 <http://subclipse.tigris.org/issues/show_bug.cgi?id=529>
- Better tree refresh when creating new folder in SVN Repositories
view. (505 <http://subclipse.tigris.org/issues/show_bug.cgi?id=505>)
- Fix Copy/Export options when project is not in default workspace
folder. (463 <http://subclipse.tigris.org/issues/show_bug.cgi?id=463>)
- Fix a Windows Assert failure when sharing a project and the
repository is not accessible.
- Canonicalize the path case when checking out to a specific folder. (
- Catch potential ClassCastException.
- Fixed StringIndexOutOfBoundsException in Compare with Base
- Exception during checkout of project set could hang Eclipse.
- Revert improvements/fixes.
- WC to WC copy was not copying local contents.
- Unescape URL's in decorators.
- Fix potential NPE in shutdown
- Fix potential ConcurrentModificationException.
- Performance improvement in Synch view when resources have been
- Refresh the Synchronize view automatically after performing a commit
from the view when the Show Out of Date folders option is on.
- If resource is managed but also in global ignore list, we should not
- Fixed potential NPE in refreshing SyncInfo.
- Fixed potential NPE in SVN Properties view.
- Added new prompting UI for SVNKit SSH connections.
- Removed dependency on compare plugin from core. Allows for headless
- Added option to Create Branch/Tag dialog to perform a switch after
the branch/tag is created.
- Improve handling of read-only files that are not managed by
- Small synch view fixes for externals.
Received on Tue Dec 12 20:38:14 2006