problems storing to repository
From: mike <lists01_at_dds.uconn.edu>
Date: 2004-12-16 20:33:57 CET
i'm using subversion for the first time, trying to get it to work with
the process i used was this:
1) create directory structure for all my projects: <project>/trunk ,
2) import those directories into subversion.
3) in eclipse, created a project from the <project>/trunk directory by
4) "File, Import" my existing files into the Eclipse project (Java view)
5) tried to commit. nothing went into the repository.
This is an archived mail posted to the Subclipse Users mailing list.