[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

Re: [Subclipse-dev] 2 hard crashes today

From: Mark Phippard <markphip_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 10:55:11 -0400

I do not see anything in these crashes that we can address. There are some
changes to the memory management in JavaHL coming with the RC binaries
(hopefully this week). Maybe we will get lucky and they will bring some
stability.

I have also been providing the binaries that I build on Windows. At some
point soon, I will switch the official CollabNet binaries and maybe that
will make a difference due to the version of dependencies used or something.

The new CollabNet binaries are built with VS 2010 and I am trying to figure
out how to handle the runtime requirements. If you do not have the VS 2010
runtime installed the binaries will not work and we do not really have any
way to properly deliver the runtime with Subclipse.

On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 10:16 AM, jcompagner <jcompagner_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> When starting up a certain workspace i got 2 complete crashes of eclipse
> the 3th time it worked..
>
> first:
>
> #
> # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
> #
> # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x3c432d58,
> pid=64752, tid=21292
> #
> # JRE version: 7.0-b146
> # Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM (21.0-b16 mixed mode windows-x86 )
> # Problematic frame:
> # C [ssleay32.dll+0x22d58]
> #
> # Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on
> client versions of Windows
> #
> # If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
> # http://bugreport.sun.com/bugreport/crash.jsp
> # The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
> # See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
> #
>
> --------------- T H R E A D ---------------
>
> Current thread (0x39933400): JavaThread "Worker-5"
> [_thread_in_native, id=21292, stack(0x3dca0000,0x3dcf0000)]
>
> siginfo: ExceptionCode=0xc0000005, writing address 0x00000074
>
> Registers:
> EAX=0x74d734e0, EBX=0x00000000, ECX=0x00000000, EDX=0x00000287
> ESP=0x3dcee8d8, EBP=0x00000000, ESI=0x3d84c960, EDI=0x3d8309c0
> EIP=0x3c432d58, EFLAGS=0x00010246
>
> Top of Stack: (sp=0x3dcee8d8)
> 0x3dcee8d8: 74d738b9 00000000 74d734e0 3c43d4c8
> 0x3dcee8e8: 3d8309c0 00003f28 3d830980 00000000
> 0x3dcee8f8: 00000000 3d80bdd8 3d82ea00 3dcee95c
> 0x3dcee908: 3d830980 74d73b20 3d80beb4 3d80bda8
> 0x3dcee918: 74d4d761 3d82e980 00000000 3d80bdd8
> 0x3dcee928: 3d7e4ee0 74d4d82e 3dcee990 3d80be60
> 0x3dcee938: 3d80beb4 3dcee98c 74d704c9 3d7f4e88
> 0x3dcee948: 3d80beb4 3dcee95c 3d80bda8 3d7eae10
>
> Instructions: (pc=0x3c432d58)
> 0x3c432d38: 89 81 9c 00 00 00 c3 cc 8b 44 24 04 8b 80 9c 00
> 0x3c432d48: 00 00 c3 cc cc cc cc cc 8b 44 24 08 8b 4c 24 04
> 0x3c432d58: 89 41 74 c3 cc cc cc cc 8b 44 24 04 8b 40 74 c3
> 0x3c432d68: cc cc cc cc cc cc cc cc 56 8b 74 24 0c 56 e8 73
>
>
> Register to memory mapping:
>
> EAX=0x74d734e0 is an unknown value
> EBX=0x00000000 is an unknown value
> ECX=0x00000000 is an unknown value
> EDX=0x00000287 is an unknown value
> ESP=0x3dcee8d8 is pointing into the stack for thread: 0x39933400
> EBP=0x00000000 is an unknown value
> ESI=0x3d84c960 is an unknown value
> EDI=0x3d8309c0 is an unknown value
>
>
> Stack: [0x3dca0000,0x3dcf0000], sp=0x3dcee8d8, free space=314k
> Native frames: (J=compiled Java code, j=interpreted, Vv=VM code, C=native
> code)
> C [ssleay32.dll+0x22d58] SSL_CTX_set_client_cert_cb+0x8
>
> [error occurred during error reporting (printing native stack), id
> 0xc0000005]
>
> Java frames: (J=compiled Java code, j=interpreted, Vv=VM code)
> j
> org.apache.subversion.javahl.SVNClient.logMessages(Ljava/lang/String;Lorg/apache/subversion/javahl/types/Revision;Ljava/util/List;ZZZLjava/util/Set;JLorg/apache/subversion/javahl/callback/LogMessageCallback;)V+0
> j
> org.tigris.subversion.svnclientadapter.javahl.AbstractJhlClientAdapter.getLogMessages(Ljava/lang/String;Lorg/tigris/subversion/svnclientadapter/SVNRevision;Lorg/tigris/subversion/svnclientadapter/SVNRevision;Lorg/tigris/subversion/svnclientadapter/SVNRevision;ZZJZ[Ljava/lang/String;Lorg/tigris/subversion/svnclientadapter/ISVNLogMessageCallback;)V+268
> j
> org.tigris.subversion.svnclientadapter.javahl.AbstractJhlClientAdapter.getLogMessages(Ljava/io/File;Lorg/tigris/subversion/svnclientadapter/SVNRevision;Lorg/tigris/subversion/svnclientadapter/SVNRevision;Lorg/tigris/subversion/svnclientadapter/SVNRevision;ZZJZ[Ljava/lang/String;Lorg/tigris/subversion/svnclientadapter/ISVNLogMessageCallback;)V+33
> j
> org.tigris.subversion.subclipse.core.commands.GetLogsCommand.run(Lorg/eclipse/core/runtime/IProgressMonitor;)V+351
> j
> org.tigris.subversion.subclipse.ui.history.SVNHistoryPage$AbstractFetchJob.getLogEntries(Lorg/eclipse/core/runtime/IProgressMonitor;Lorg/tigris/subversion/subclipse/core/ISVNRemoteResource;Lorg/tigris/subversion/svnclientadapter/SVNRevision;Lorg/tigris/subversion/svnclientadapter/SVNRevision;Lorg/tigris/subversion/svnclientadapter/SVNRevision;ZJLorg/tigris/subversion/subclipse/core/history/AliasManager;Z)[Lorg/tigris/subversion/subclipse/core/history/ILogEntry;+200
> j
> org.tigris.subversion.subclipse.ui.history.SVNHistoryPage$FetchLogEntriesJob.run(Lorg/eclipse/core/runtime/IProgressMonitor;)Lorg/eclipse/core/runtime/IStatus;+210
> j org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run()V+31
> v ~StubRoutines::call_stub
>
> --------------- P R O C E S S ---------------
>
> Java Threads: ( => current thread )
> 0x38a51800 JavaThread "Worker-17" [_thread_blocked, id=14296,
> stack(0x3e780000,0x3e7d0000)]
> 0x38a51400 JavaThread "Worker-16" [_thread_blocked, id=8284,
> stack(0x3e6d0000,0x3e720000)]
> 0x38a50c00 JavaThread "Worker-15" [_thread_blocked, id=58932,
> stack(0x3e600000,0x3e650000)]
> 0x38a50800 JavaThread "Worker-14" [_thread_blocked, id=10140,
> stack(0x3e480000,0x3e4d0000)]
> 0x38a50000 JavaThread "Worker-13" [_thread_in_native, id=41864,
> stack(0x3e2e0000,0x3e330000)]
> 0x38a4fc00 JavaThread "Worker-12" [_thread_blocked, id=47476,
> stack(0x3e3d0000,0x3e420000)]
> 0x3637fc00 JavaThread "Worker-11" [_thread_blocked, id=9484,
> stack(0x3e1c0000,0x3e210000)]
> 0x3637f800 JavaThread "Worker-10" [_thread_blocked, id=11932,
> stack(0x3e360000,0x3e3b0000)]
> 0x3637f000 JavaThread "Worker-9" [_thread_blocked, id=89060,
> stack(0x36bc0000,0x36c10000)]
> 0x3637ec00 JavaThread "Worker-8" [_thread_in_vm, id=20416,
> stack(0x3e150000,0x3e1a0000)]
> 0x3637e400 JavaThread "Worker-7" [_thread_blocked, id=24372,
> stack(0x3df60000,0x3dfb0000)]
> 0x39933c00 JavaThread "Worker-6" [_thread_blocked, id=83608,
> stack(0x3dd80000,0x3ddd0000)]
> =>0x39933400 JavaThread "Worker-5" [_thread_in_native, id=21292,
> stack(0x3dca0000,0x3dcf0000)]
> 0x39933000 JavaThread "Worker-4" [_thread_blocked, id=28772,
> stack(0x3dde0000,0x3de30000)]
> 0x39932800 JavaThread "Worker-3" [_thread_blocked, id=7128,
> stack(0x3dcf0000,0x3dd40000)]
> 0x39932400 JavaThread "Worker-2" [_thread_in_native, id=66224,
> stack(0x3c4b0000,0x3c500000)]
> 0x39931c00 JavaThread
> "org.eclipse.jface.text.reconciler.MonoReconciler" daemon
> [_thread_blocked, id=52124, stack(0x3c280000,0x3c2d0000)]
> 0x39931400 JavaThread "Bundle File Closer" daemon [_thread_blocked,
> id=17556, stack(0x3c1d0000,0x3c220000)]
> 0x39930400 JavaThread
> "org.eclipse.jdt.internal.ui.text.JavaReconciler" daemon
> [_thread_blocked, id=20456, stack(0x3ad40000,0x3ad90000)]
> 0x39931000 JavaThread "Worker-1" [_thread_blocked, id=14480,
> stack(0x3a6b0000,0x3a700000)]
> 0x39930800 JavaThread "AWT-Windows" daemon [_thread_in_native,
> id=91504, stack(0x36a40000,0x36a90000)]
> 0x39313400 JavaThread "Java2D Disposer" daemon [_thread_blocked,
> id=63480, stack(0x3ac30000,0x3ac80000)]
> 0x386b5400 JavaThread "Java indexing" daemon [_thread_blocked,
> id=26572, stack(0x36f00000,0x36f50000)]
> 0x36659400 JavaThread "Worker-0" [_thread_blocked, id=33320,
> stack(0x05830000,0x05880000)]
> 0x363f2000 JavaThread "Worker-JM" [_thread_blocked, id=29268,
> stack(0x36df0000,0x36e40000)]
> 0x3638a400 JavaThread "[Timer] - Main Queue Handler" daemon
> [_thread_blocked, id=50820, stack(0x36c90000,0x36ce0000)]
> 0x3645f800 JavaThread "Framework Event Dispatcher" daemon
> [_thread_blocked, id=29004, stack(0x35f20000,0x35f70000)]
> 0x3544c400 JavaThread "Start Level Event Dispatcher" daemon
> [_thread_blocked, id=48652, stack(0x36170000,0x361c0000)]
> 0x36297000 JavaThread "State Data Manager" daemon [_thread_blocked,
> id=98120, stack(0x36a90000,0x36ae0000)]
> 0x36455400 JavaThread "Framework Active Thread" [_thread_blocked,
> id=61232, stack(0x35e60000,0x35eb0000)]
> 0x3515f400 JavaThread "Service Thread" daemon [_thread_blocked,
> id=17324, stack(0x358f0000,0x35940000)]
> 0x3515ec00 JavaThread "C2 CompilerThread1" daemon
> [_thread_in_native, id=13888, stack(0x35830000,0x35880000)]
> 0x3515b000 JavaThread "C2 CompilerThread0" daemon
> [_thread_in_native, id=13524, stack(0x054d0000,0x05520000)]
> 0x35158800 JavaThread "Attach Listener" daemon [_thread_blocked,
> id=61936, stack(0x35660000,0x356b0000)]
> 0x35158000 JavaThread "Signal Dispatcher" daemon [_thread_blocked,
> id=94932, stack(0x35730000,0x35780000)]
> 0x35157800 JavaThread "Surrogate Locker Thread (Concurrent GC)"
> daemon [_thread_blocked, id=41624, stack(0x356b0000,0x35700000)]
> 0x33bde800 JavaThread "Finalizer" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=33388,
> stack(0x350d0000,0x35120000)]
> 0x33bda400 JavaThread "Reference Handler" daemon [_thread_blocked,
> id=17192, stack(0x34f90000,0x34fe0000)]
> 0x00b4a400 JavaThread "main" [_thread_blocked, id=92588,
> stack(0x009d0000,0x00a20000)]
>
> Other Threads:
> 0x33bd6c00 VMThread [stack: 0x34ed0000,0x34f20000] [id=96712]
> 0x35168400 WatcherThread [stack: 0x357e0000,0x35830000] [id=22444]
>
> VM state:synchronizing (normal execution)
>
> VM Mutex/Monitor currently owned by a thread: ([mutex/lock_event])
> [0x00b48c18] Threads_lock - owner thread: 0x33bd6c00
>
> Heap
> garbage-first heap total 165888K, used 121957K [0x05f00000,
> 0x10100000, 0x22100000)
> region size 1024K, 5 young (5120K), 1 survivors (1024K)
> compacting perm gen total 45056K, used 44468K [0x22100000,
> 0x24d00000, 0x32100000)
> the space 45056K, 98% used [0x22100000, 0x24c6d388, 0x24c6d400,
> 0x24d00000)
> No shared spaces configured.
>
> Code Cache [0x022b0000, 0x025e8000, 0x052b0000)
> total_blobs=1258 nmethods=1039 adapters=170 free_code_cache=46039Kb
> largest_free_block=46979520
>
> Dynamic libraries:
> 0x00e80000 - 0x00eaf000 C:\javatools\jdk170\bin\javaw.exe
> 0x77d30000 - 0x77eb0000 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll
> 0x76ee0000 - 0x76ff0000 C:\Windows\syswow64\kernel32.dll
> 0x75b50000 - 0x75b96000 C:\Windows\syswow64\KERNELBASE.dll
> 0x75480000 - 0x75520000 C:\Windows\syswow64\ADVAPI32.dll
> 0x758a0000 - 0x7594c000 C:\Windows\syswow64\msvcrt.dll
> 0x77450000 - 0x77469000 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sechost.dll
> 0x75a60000 - 0x75b50000 C:\Windows\syswow64\RPCRT4.dll
> 0x75420000 - 0x75480000 C:\Windows\syswow64\SspiCli.dll
> 0x75410000 - 0x7541c000 C:\Windows\syswow64\CRYPTBASE.dll
> 0x77080000 - 0x77180000 C:\Windows\syswow64\USER32.dll
> 0x76e50000 - 0x76ee0000 C:\Windows\syswow64\GDI32.dll
> 0x77d00000 - 0x77d0a000 C:\Windows\syswow64\LPK.dll
> 0x75cc0000 - 0x75d5d000 C:\Windows\syswow64\USP10.dll
> 0x747c0000 - 0x7495e000
>
> C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7601.17514_none_41e6975e2bd6f2b2\COMCTL32.dll
> 0x75f50000 - 0x75fa7000 C:\Windows\syswow64\SHLWAPI.dll
> 0x75dc0000 - 0x75e20000 C:\Windows\system32\IMM32.DLL
> 0x75bd0000 - 0x75c9c000 C:\Windows\syswow64\MSCTF.dll
> 0x74de0000 - 0x74e9e000 C:\javatools\jdk170\jre\bin\msvcr100.dll
> 0x68400000 - 0x688f6000 C:\javatools\jdk170\jre\bin\server\jvm.dll
> 0x746e0000 - 0x746e7000 C:\Windows\system32\WSOCK32.dll
> 0x75700000 - 0x75735000 C:\Windows\syswow64\WS2_32.dll
> 0x75cb0000 - 0x75cb6000 C:\Windows\syswow64\NSI.dll
> 0x746a0000 - 0x746d2000 C:\Windows\system32\WINMM.dll
> 0x75fb0000 - 0x75fb5000 C:\Windows\syswow64\PSAPI.DLL
> 0x75000000 - 0x7500c000 C:\javatools\jdk170\jre\bin\verify.dll
> 0x74fe0000 - 0x75000000 C:\javatools\jdk170\jre\bin\java.dll
> 0x74fc0000 - 0x74fd3000 C:\javatools\jdk170\jre\bin\zip.dll
> 0x747a0000 - 0x747b6000 C:\Windows\system32\CRYPTSP.dll
> 0x74760000 - 0x7479b000 C:\Windows\system32\rsaenh.dll
> 0x678d0000 - 0x678e7000 C:\Windows\system32\USERENV.dll
> 0x74510000 - 0x7451b000 C:\Windows\system32\profapi.dll
> 0x74fa0000 - 0x74fb4000 C:\javatools\jdk170\jre\bin\net.dll
> 0x74450000 - 0x7448c000 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll
> 0x66070000 - 0x66076000 C:\Windows\System32\wship6.dll
> 0x73020000 - 0x73030000 C:\Windows\system32\NLAapi.dll
> 0x73010000 - 0x73020000 C:\Windows\system32\napinsp.dll
> 0x72ff0000 - 0x73002000 C:\Windows\system32\pnrpnsp.dll
> 0x72fa0000 - 0x72fe4000 C:\Windows\system32\DNSAPI.dll
> 0x72f90000 - 0x72f98000 C:\Windows\System32\winrnr.dll
> 0x744a0000 - 0x744ad000 C:\Windows\system32\wshbth.dll
> 0x73030000 - 0x73035000 C:\Windows\System32\wshtcpip.dll
> 0x72f70000 - 0x72f8c000 C:\Windows\system32\IPHLPAPI.DLL
> 0x72f60000 - 0x72f67000 C:\Windows\system32\WINNSI.DLL
> 0x72f10000 - 0x72f16000 C:\Windows\system32\rasadhlp.dll
> 0x72f20000 - 0x72f58000 C:\Windows\System32\fwpuclnt.dll
> 0x75010000 - 0x7501f000 C:\javatools\jdk170\jre\bin\nio.dll
> 0x72000000 - 0x7200d000
>
> C:\eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.win32.win32.x86_1.1.100.v20110502\eclipse_1406.dll
> 0x74710000 - 0x74719000 C:\Windows\system32\VERSION.dll
> 0x71e70000 - 0x71ef0000 C:\Windows\system32\uxtheme.dll
> 0x75740000 - 0x7589c000 C:\Windows\system32\ole32.dll
> 0x36100000 - 0x3616e000
>
> C:\eclipse\configuration\org.eclipse.osgi\bundles\574\1\.cp\swt-win32-3735.dll
> 0x76ff0000 - 0x7707f000 C:\Windows\syswow64\OLEAUT32.dll
> 0x77180000 - 0x771fb000 C:\Windows\syswow64\comdlg32.dll
> 0x760e0000 - 0x76d2a000 C:\Windows\syswow64\SHELL32.dll
> 0x75fc0000 - 0x760da000 C:\Windows\syswow64\WININET.dll
> 0x75550000 - 0x75553000 C:\Windows\syswow64\Normaliz.dll
> 0x77290000 - 0x77448000 C:\Windows\syswow64\iertutil.dll
> 0x75950000 - 0x75a60000 C:\Windows\syswow64\urlmon.dll
> 0x76d30000 - 0x76e4d000 C:\Windows\syswow64\CRYPT32.dll
> 0x75ca0000 - 0x75cac000 C:\Windows\syswow64\MSASN1.dll
> 0x71f10000 - 0x71f23000 C:\Windows\system32\dwmapi.dll
> 0x67430000 - 0x67525000 C:\Windows\system32\propsys.dll
> 0x75e70000 - 0x75ef3000 C:\Windows\syswow64\CLBCatQ.DLL
> 0x005e0000 - 0x005fd000
>
> C:\eclipse\configuration\org.eclipse.osgi\bundles\574\1\.cp\swt-gdip-win32-3735.dll
> 0x36fa0000 - 0x37130000
>
> C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.windows.gdiplus_6595b64144ccf1df_1.1.7601.17514_none_72d18a4386696c80\gdiplus.dll
> 0x67970000 - 0x67a6b000 C:\Windows\system32\WindowsCodecs.dll
> 0x00b30000 - 0x00b3e000
>
> C:\eclipse\configuration\org.eclipse.osgi\bundles\32\1\.cp\os\win32\x86\localfile_1_0_0.dll
> 0x00cf0000 - 0x00cf8000
>
> C:\eclipse\configuration\org.eclipse.osgi\bundles\37\1\.cp\os\win32\x86\win32refresh.dll
> 0x65980000 - 0x659bc000 C:\Windows\system32\oleacc.dll
> 0x6eb90000 - 0x6ecff000 C:\Windows\system32\explorerframe.dll
> 0x71cc0000 - 0x71cef000 C:\Windows\system32\DUser.dll
> 0x6ead0000 - 0x6eb82000 C:\Windows\system32\DUI70.dll
> 0x74740000 - 0x7474e000 C:\Windows\system32\RpcRtRemote.dll
> 0x71b40000 - 0x71c82000 C:\javatools\jdk170\jre\bin\awt.dll
> 0x65730000 - 0x6575e000 C:\Windows\system32\mlang.dll
> 0x74530000 - 0x74535000 C:\Windows\system32\msimg32.dll
> 0x6eec0000 - 0x6eee3000
>
> C:\eclipse\plugins\org.tigris.subversion.clientadapter.javahl.win32_1.7.0.3\libapr-1.dll
> 0x6fbc0000 - 0x6fc63000
>
> C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.6161_none_50934f2ebcb7eb57\MSVCR90.dll
> 0x6ee50000 - 0x6ee59000
>
> C:\eclipse\plugins\org.tigris.subversion.clientadapter.javahl.win32_1.7.0.3\libapriconv-1.dll
> 0x3c2d0000 - 0x3c400000
>
> C:\eclipse\plugins\org.tigris.subversion.clientadapter.javahl.win32_1.7.0.3\libeay32.dll
> 0x3c410000 - 0x3c44d000
>
> C:\eclipse\plugins\org.tigris.subversion.clientadapter.javahl.win32_1.7.0.3\ssleay32.dll
> 0x6ee60000 - 0x6ee8e000
>
> C:\eclipse\plugins\org.tigris.subversion.clientadapter.javahl.win32_1.7.0.3\libaprutil-1.dll
> 0x71880000 - 0x71995000
>
> C:\eclipse\plugins\org.tigris.subversion.clientadapter.javahl.win32_1.7.0.3\dbghelp.dll
> 0x70e70000 - 0x70f39000
>
> C:\eclipse\plugins\org.tigris.subversion.clientadapter.javahl.win32_1.7.0.3\libsvn_subr-1.dll
> 0x67b40000 - 0x67b45000 C:\Windows\system32\SHFOLDER.dll
> 0x74f40000 - 0x74f56000
>
> C:\eclipse\plugins\org.tigris.subversion.clientadapter.javahl.win32_1.7.0.3\libsvn_delta-1.dll
> 0x74f80000 - 0x74f91000
>
> C:\eclipse\plugins\org.tigris.subversion.clientadapter.javahl.win32_1.7.0.3\libsvn_diff-1.dll
> 0x74ee0000 - 0x74f40000
>
> C:\eclipse\plugins\org.tigris.subversion.clientadapter.javahl.win32_1.7.0.3\libsvn_wc-1.dll
> 0x74eb0000 - 0x74ed5000
>
> C:\eclipse\plugins\org.tigris.subversion.clientadapter.javahl.win32_1.7.0.3\libsvn_fs-1.dll
> 0x74db0000 - 0x74dd5000
>
> C:\eclipse\plugins\org.tigris.subversion.clientadapter.javahl.win32_1.7.0.3\libsvn_repos-1.dll
> 0x74d30000 - 0x74da9000
>
> C:\eclipse\plugins\org.tigris.subversion.clientadapter.javahl.win32_1.7.0.3\libsvn_ra-1.dll
> 0x66080000 - 0x66088000 C:\Windows\system32\Secur32.dll
> 0x73eb0000 - 0x73eef000
>
> C:\eclipse\plugins\org.tigris.subversion.clientadapter.javahl.win32_1.7.0.3\libsvn_client-1.dll
> 0x73e80000 - 0x73ea9000
>
> C:\eclipse\plugins\org.tigris.subversion.clientadapter.javahl.win32_1.7.0.3\libsvnjavahl-1.dll
> 0x6f790000 - 0x6f81e000
>
> C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.6161_none_50934f2ebcb7eb57\MSVCP90.dll
> 0x74ea0000 - 0x74eaf000
>
> C:\eclipse\configuration\org.eclipse.osgi\bundles\35\1\.cp\jWinHttp-1.0.0.dll
> 0x73090000 - 0x730e8000 C:\Windows\system32\WINHTTP.dll
> 0x73040000 - 0x7308f000 C:\Windows\system32\webio.dll
> 0x73cd0000 - 0x73ce2000 C:\Windows\system32\dhcpcsvc.DLL
> 0x73c40000 - 0x73c4d000 C:\Windows\system32\dhcpcsvc6.DLL
> 0x73c60000 - 0x73c68000 C:\Windows\system32\credssp.dll
> 0x75520000 - 0x75547000 C:\Windows\syswow64\CFGMGR32.dll
> 0x72150000 - 0x7223b000 C:\Windows\system32\dbghelp.dll
>
> VM Arguments:
> jvm_args: -Djava.util.Arrays.useLegacyMergeSort=true -Xms80m -Xmx450m
> -XX:+DoEscapeAnalysis -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions -XX:+UseG1GC
> -XX:MaxPermSize=256m
> java_command:
> C:\eclipse\\plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.2.0.v20110502.jar
> -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86 -showsplash -launcher
> C:\eclipse\eclipse.exe -name Eclipse --launcher.library
>
> C:\eclipse\\plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.win32.win32.x86_1.1.100.v20110502\eclipse_1406.dll
> -startup
> C:\eclipse\\plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.2.0.v20110502.jar
> --launcher.overrideVmargs -exitdata 17024_70 -vm
> C:/javatools/jdk170/bin/javaw.exe -vmargs -server
> -Djava.util.Arrays.useLegacyMergeSort=true -Xms80m -Xmx450m
> -XX:+DoEscapeAnalysis -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions -XX:+UseG1GC
> -XX:MaxPermSize=256m -jar
> C:\eclipse\\plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.2.0.v20110502.jar
> Launcher Type: SUN_STANDARD
>
> Environment Variables:
> JAVA_HOME=c:\javatools\jdk170
> PATH=C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA
>
> Corporation\PhysX\Common;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;c:\javatools\jdk170\bin
> USERNAME=jcompagner
> OS=Windows_NT
> PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER=Intel64 Family 6 Model 42 Stepping 7, GenuineIntel
>
>
>
> --------------- S Y S T E M ---------------
>
> OS: Windows 7 , 64 bit Build 7601 Service Pack 1
>
> CPU:total 8 (4 cores per cpu, 2 threads per core) family 6 model 42
> stepping 7, cmov, cx8, fxsr, mmx, sse, sse2, sse3, ssse3, sse4.1,
> sse4.2, popcnt, ht
>
> Memory: 4k page, physical 12562608k(5953588k free), swap
> 14608760k(3011152k free)
>
> vm_info: Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM (21.0-b16) for windows-x86 JRE
> (1.7.0-b146), built on Jun 20 2011 02:55:34 by "java_re" with unknown
> MS VC++:1600
>
> time: Thu Aug 25 15:57:55 2011
> elapsed time: 13 seconds
>
>
>
>
> second:
>
> #
> # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
> #
> # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x6eec7d8d,
> pid=48596, tid=53368
> #
> # JRE version: 7.0-b146
> # Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM (21.0-b16 mixed mode windows-x86 )
> # Problematic frame:
> # C [libapr-1.dll+0x7d8d]
> #
> # Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on
> client versions of Windows
> #
> # If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
> # http://bugreport.sun.com/bugreport/crash.jsp
> # The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
> # See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
> #
>
> --------------- T H R E A D ---------------
>
> Current thread (0x38e3c000): JavaThread "Worker-7"
> [_thread_in_native, id=53368, stack(0x3ef80000,0x3efd0000)]
>
> siginfo: ExceptionCode=0xc0000005, reading address 0x0000002c
>
> Registers:
> EAX=0x00000014, EBX=0x00000000, ECX=0x20ab060f, EDX=0x00000000
> ESP=0x3efcee10, EBP=0x3eac7388, ESI=0x3e647c58, EDI=0x00000018
> EIP=0x6eec7d8d, EFLAGS=0x00010202
>
> Top of Stack: (sp=0x3efcee10)
> 0x3efcee10: 3e647c58 3eac73b0 3e647f90 6eed23ab
> 0x3efcee20: 00000000 00000014 3e647f90 3e647f90
> 0x3efcee30: 6eed24f0 3eac7388 20ab060f 6eed250b
> 0x3efcee40: 3eac73b0 3e647c58 0000001c 3e647f90
> 0x3efcee50: 3eac7400 3eac70a0 73eaddca 3eac7388
> 0x3efcee60: 3e647c58 ffffffff 3e647f90 3efcf754
> 0x3efcee70: 3e647018 73e89d50 3efcf764 3eac7388
> 0x3efcee80: 3e5d8840 73e89d62 3e647028 6eec8499
>
> Instructions: (pc=0x6eec7d8d)
> 0x6eec7d6d: 73 18 8b 44 24 08 8b 40 20 85 c0 74 07 6a 0c ff
> 0x6eec7d7d: d0 83 c4 04 33 c0 5f c2 08 00 53 8b 5c 24 0c 56
> 0x6eec7d8d: 8b 73 2c 8b 46 10 8b 4e 14 2b c8 3b f9 77 0c 8d
> 0x6eec7d9d: 14 38 89 56 10 5e 5b 5f c2 08 00 8b 0e 8b 41 14
>
>
> Register to memory mapping:
>
> EAX=0x00000014 is an unknown value
> EBX=0x00000000 is an unknown value
> ECX=0x20ab060f is an unallocated location in the heap
> EDX=0x00000000 is an unknown value
> ESP=0x3efcee10 is pointing into the stack for thread: 0x38e3c000
> EBP=0x3eac7388 is an unknown value
> ESI=0x3e647c58 is an unknown value
> EDI=0x00000018 is an unknown value
>
>
> Stack: [0x3ef80000,0x3efd0000], sp=0x3efcee10, free space=315k
> Native frames: (J=compiled Java code, j=interpreted, Vv=VM code, C=native
> code)
> C [libapr-1.dll+0x7d8d] apr_palloc+0x2d
>
> Java frames: (J=compiled Java code, j=interpreted, Vv=VM code)
> j org.apache.subversion.javahl.SVNClient.dispose()V+0
> j
> org.tigris.subversion.svnclientadapter.javahl.AbstractJhlClientAdapter.dispose()V+4
> j
> org.tigris.subversion.subclipse.core.SVNClientManager.returnSVNClient(Lorg/tigris/subversion/svnclientadapter/ISVNClientAdapter;)V+15
> j
> org.tigris.subversion.subclipse.core.resources.LocalResource.getSvnProperty(Ljava/lang/String;)Lorg/tigris/subversion/svnclientadapter/ISVNProperty;+37
> j
> org.tigris.subversion.subclipse.core.history.AliasManager.getAliases(Lorg/eclipse/core/resources/IResource;Z)[Lorg/tigris/subversion/subclipse/core/history/Alias;+35
> j
> org.tigris.subversion.subclipse.core.history.AliasManager.getAliases(Lorg/eclipse/core/resources/IResource;Z)[Lorg/tigris/subversion/subclipse/core/history/Alias;+102
> j
> org.tigris.subversion.subclipse.core.history.AliasManager.getAliases(Lorg/eclipse/core/resources/IResource;)[Lorg/tigris/subversion/subclipse/core/history/Alias;+3
> j
> org.tigris.subversion.subclipse.core.history.AliasManager.<init>(Lorg/eclipse/core/resources/IResource;)V+17
> j
> org.tigris.subversion.subclipse.ui.history.SVNHistoryPage$FetchLogEntriesJob.run(Lorg/eclipse/core/runtime/IProgressMonitor;)Lorg/eclipse/core/runtime/IStatus;+102
> j org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run()V+31
> v ~StubRoutines::call_stub
>
> --------------- P R O C E S S ---------------
>
> Java Threads: ( => current thread )
> 0x37a10c00 JavaThread "Worker-18" [_thread_blocked, id=12032,
> stack(0x3f750000,0x3f7a0000)]
> 0x37a10800 JavaThread "Worker-17" [_thread_blocked, id=6744,
> stack(0x3f870000,0x3f8c0000)]
> 0x37a10000 JavaThread "Worker-16" [_thread_blocked, id=98168,
> stack(0x3f4a0000,0x3f4f0000)]
> 0x37a0fc00 JavaThread "Worker-15" [_thread_in_vm, id=89536,
> stack(0x3f660000,0x3f6b0000)]
> 0x38e3e800 JavaThread "Worker-14" [_thread_in_native, id=20308,
> stack(0x3f560000,0x3f5b0000)]
> 0x38e3e400 JavaThread "Worker-13" [_thread_blocked, id=48724,
> stack(0x3f600000,0x3f650000)]
> 0x38e3dc00 JavaThread "Worker-12" [_thread_in_native, id=52340,
> stack(0x369d0000,0x36a20000)]
> 0x38e3d800 JavaThread "Worker-11" [_thread_blocked, id=89764,
> stack(0x3f420000,0x3f470000)]
> 0x38e3d000 JavaThread "Worker-10" [_thread_blocked, id=96404,
> stack(0x3f300000,0x3f350000)]
> 0x38e3cc00 JavaThread "Worker-9" [_thread_blocked, id=25968,
> stack(0x3f2b0000,0x3f300000)]
> 0x38e3c400 JavaThread "Worker-8" [_thread_blocked, id=50052,
> stack(0x3ee20000,0x3ee70000)]
> =>0x38e3c000 JavaThread "Worker-7" [_thread_in_native, id=53368,
> stack(0x3ef80000,0x3efd0000)]
> 0x38e3b800 JavaThread "Worker-6" [_thread_blocked, id=23424,
> stack(0x3ee90000,0x3eee0000)]
> 0x38e3b000 JavaThread "Worker-5" [_thread_in_native, id=93872,
> stack(0x3edb0000,0x3ee00000)]
> 0x37d79800 JavaThread "Worker-4" [_thread_blocked, id=63248,
> stack(0x37fa0000,0x37ff0000)]
> 0x37d79000 JavaThread "Worker-3" [_thread_in_native, id=89504,
> stack(0x3e8b0000,0x3e900000)]
> 0x37d78c00 JavaThread "Worker-2" [_thread_in_native, id=36860,
> stack(0x3c380000,0x3c3d0000)]
> 0x37d78400 JavaThread
> "org.eclipse.jface.text.reconciler.MonoReconciler" daemon
> [_thread_blocked, id=51884, stack(0x3c410000,0x3c460000)]
> 0x37d78000 JavaThread
> "org.eclipse.jdt.internal.ui.text.JavaReconciler" daemon
> [_thread_in_Java, id=90632, stack(0x3adc0000,0x3ae10000)]
> 0x37578c00 JavaThread "Bundle File Closer" daemon [_thread_blocked,
> id=64632, stack(0x3aaf0000,0x3ab40000)]
> 0x37579800 JavaThread "Worker-1" [_thread_blocked, id=65260,
> stack(0x3a970000,0x3a9c0000)]
> 0x37579000 JavaThread "AWT-Windows" daemon [_thread_in_native,
> id=64256, stack(0x3abe0000,0x3ac30000)]
> 0x37578400 JavaThread "Java2D Disposer" daemon [_thread_blocked,
> id=68816, stack(0x3a9c0000,0x3aa10000)]
> 0x37578000 JavaThread "Java indexing" daemon [_thread_blocked,
> id=29932, stack(0x3a780000,0x3a7d0000)]
> 0x361c4400 JavaThread "Provisioning Event Dispatcher" daemon
> [_thread_blocked, id=62440, stack(0x36de0000,0x36e30000)]
> 0x3618cc00 JavaThread "Worker-0" [_thread_in_vm, id=28156,
> stack(0x36c70000,0x36cc0000)]
> 0x353b7800 JavaThread "Worker-JM" [_thread_blocked, id=14292,
> stack(0x368a0000,0x368f0000)]
> 0x353ab000 JavaThread "[Timer] - Main Queue Handler" daemon
> [_thread_blocked, id=61976, stack(0x36a60000,0x36ab0000)]
> 0x36062400 JavaThread "Framework Event Dispatcher" daemon
> [_thread_blocked, id=95032, stack(0x36830000,0x36880000)]
> 0x36067000 JavaThread "Start Level Event Dispatcher" daemon
> [_thread_blocked, id=92908, stack(0x01000000,0x01050000)]
> 0x35486400 JavaThread "State Data Manager" daemon [_thread_blocked,
> id=23464, stack(0x36930000,0x36980000)]
> 0x35286c00 JavaThread "Framework Active Thread" [_thread_blocked,
> id=67232, stack(0x366d0000,0x36720000)]
> 0x35100800 JavaThread "Service Thread" daemon [_thread_blocked,
> id=66464, stack(0x357a0000,0x357f0000)]
> 0x35100000 JavaThread "C2 CompilerThread1" daemon
> [_thread_in_native, id=64940, stack(0x35530000,0x35580000)]
> 0x350fc400 JavaThread "C2 CompilerThread0" daemon [_thread_in_vm,
> id=50436, stack(0x356a0000,0x356f0000)]
> 0x350f9c00 JavaThread "Attach Listener" daemon [_thread_blocked,
> id=28852, stack(0x34cf0000,0x34d40000)]
> 0x350f9400 JavaThread "Signal Dispatcher" daemon [_thread_blocked,
> id=64964, stack(0x34f40000,0x34f90000)]
> 0x350f9000 JavaThread "Surrogate Locker Thread (Concurrent GC)"
> daemon [_thread_blocked, id=10196, stack(0x34e40000,0x34e90000)]
> 0x33bdd400 JavaThread "Finalizer" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=29128,
> stack(0x35070000,0x350c0000)]
> 0x33bd9800 JavaThread "Reference Handler" daemon [_thread_blocked,
> id=63732, stack(0x34fd0000,0x35020000)]
> 0x0092a400 JavaThread "main" [_thread_in_native, id=18936,
> stack(0x009e0000,0x00a30000)]
>
> Other Threads:
> 0x33bd4000 VMThread [stack: 0x34eb0000,0x34f00000] [id=65988]
> 0x35109800 WatcherThread [stack: 0x35950000,0x359a0000] [id=67084]
>
> VM state:not at safepoint (normal execution)
>
> VM Mutex/Monitor currently owned by a thread: ([mutex/lock_event])
> [0x009291a0] CompiledIC_lock - owner thread: 0x350fc400
>
> Heap
> garbage-first heap total 119808K, used 84972K [0x05f00000,
> 0x0d400000, 0x22100000)
> region size 1024K, 6 young (6144K), 2 survivors (2048K)
> compacting perm gen total 45056K, used 44244K [0x22100000,
> 0x24d00000, 0x32100000)
> the space 45056K, 98% used [0x22100000, 0x24c352f0, 0x24c35400,
> 0x24d00000)
> No shared spaces configured.
>
> Code Cache [0x02810000, 0x02bb0000, 0x05810000)
> total_blobs=1366 nmethods=1147 adapters=169 free_code_cache=45519Kb
> largest_free_block=46530944
>
> Dynamic libraries:
> 0x013e0000 - 0x0140f000 C:\javatools\jdk170\bin\javaw.exe
> 0x77d30000 - 0x77eb0000 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll
> 0x76ee0000 - 0x76ff0000 C:\Windows\syswow64\kernel32.dll
> 0x75b50000 - 0x75b96000 C:\Windows\syswow64\KERNELBASE.dll
> 0x75480000 - 0x75520000 C:\Windows\syswow64\ADVAPI32.dll
> 0x758a0000 - 0x7594c000 C:\Windows\syswow64\msvcrt.dll
> 0x77450000 - 0x77469000 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sechost.dll
> 0x75a60000 - 0x75b50000 C:\Windows\syswow64\RPCRT4.dll
> 0x75420000 - 0x75480000 C:\Windows\syswow64\SspiCli.dll
> 0x75410000 - 0x7541c000 C:\Windows\syswow64\CRYPTBASE.dll
> 0x77080000 - 0x77180000 C:\Windows\syswow64\USER32.dll
> 0x76e50000 - 0x76ee0000 C:\Windows\syswow64\GDI32.dll
> 0x77d00000 - 0x77d0a000 C:\Windows\syswow64\LPK.dll
> 0x75cc0000 - 0x75d5d000 C:\Windows\syswow64\USP10.dll
> 0x747c0000 - 0x7495e000
>
> C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7601.17514_none_41e6975e2bd6f2b2\COMCTL32.dll
> 0x75f50000 - 0x75fa7000 C:\Windows\syswow64\SHLWAPI.dll
> 0x75dc0000 - 0x75e20000 C:\Windows\system32\IMM32.DLL
> 0x75bd0000 - 0x75c9c000 C:\Windows\syswow64\MSCTF.dll
> 0x74ea0000 - 0x74f5e000 C:\javatools\jdk170\jre\bin\msvcr100.dll
> 0x69020000 - 0x69516000 C:\javatools\jdk170\jre\bin\server\jvm.dll
> 0x746e0000 - 0x746e7000 C:\Windows\system32\WSOCK32.dll
> 0x75700000 - 0x75735000 C:\Windows\syswow64\WS2_32.dll
> 0x75cb0000 - 0x75cb6000 C:\Windows\syswow64\NSI.dll
> 0x746a0000 - 0x746d2000 C:\Windows\system32\WINMM.dll
> 0x75fb0000 - 0x75fb5000 C:\Windows\syswow64\PSAPI.DLL
> 0x75010000 - 0x7501c000 C:\javatools\jdk170\jre\bin\verify.dll
> 0x74ff0000 - 0x75010000 C:\javatools\jdk170\jre\bin\java.dll
> 0x74fd0000 - 0x74fe3000 C:\javatools\jdk170\jre\bin\zip.dll
> 0x747a0000 - 0x747b6000 C:\Windows\system32\CRYPTSP.dll
> 0x74760000 - 0x7479b000 C:\Windows\system32\rsaenh.dll
> 0x678d0000 - 0x678e7000 C:\Windows\system32\USERENV.dll
> 0x74510000 - 0x7451b000 C:\Windows\system32\profapi.dll
> 0x74fb0000 - 0x74fc4000 C:\javatools\jdk170\jre\bin\net.dll
> 0x74450000 - 0x7448c000 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll
> 0x66070000 - 0x66076000 C:\Windows\System32\wship6.dll
> 0x73020000 - 0x73030000 C:\Windows\system32\NLAapi.dll
> 0x73010000 - 0x73020000 C:\Windows\system32\napinsp.dll
> 0x72ff0000 - 0x73002000 C:\Windows\system32\pnrpnsp.dll
> 0x72fa0000 - 0x72fe4000 C:\Windows\system32\DNSAPI.dll
> 0x72f90000 - 0x72f98000 C:\Windows\System32\winrnr.dll
> 0x744a0000 - 0x744ad000 C:\Windows\system32\wshbth.dll
> 0x73030000 - 0x73035000 C:\Windows\System32\wshtcpip.dll
> 0x72f70000 - 0x72f8c000 C:\Windows\system32\IPHLPAPI.DLL
> 0x72f60000 - 0x72f67000 C:\Windows\system32\WINNSI.DLL
> 0x72f10000 - 0x72f16000 C:\Windows\system32\rasadhlp.dll
> 0x72f20000 - 0x72f58000 C:\Windows\System32\fwpuclnt.dll
> 0x74fa0000 - 0x74faf000 C:\javatools\jdk170\jre\bin\nio.dll
> 0x72000000 - 0x7200d000
>
> C:\eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.win32.win32.x86_1.1.100.v20110502\eclipse_1406.dll
> 0x74710000 - 0x74719000 C:\Windows\system32\VERSION.dll
> 0x71e70000 - 0x71ef0000 C:\Windows\system32\uxtheme.dll
> 0x75740000 - 0x7589c000 C:\Windows\system32\ole32.dll
> 0x36720000 - 0x3678e000
>
> C:\eclipse\configuration\org.eclipse.osgi\bundles\574\1\.cp\swt-win32-3735.dll
> 0x76ff0000 - 0x7707f000 C:\Windows\syswow64\OLEAUT32.dll
> 0x77180000 - 0x771fb000 C:\Windows\syswow64\comdlg32.dll
> 0x760e0000 - 0x76d2a000 C:\Windows\syswow64\SHELL32.dll
> 0x75fc0000 - 0x760da000 C:\Windows\syswow64\WININET.dll
> 0x75550000 - 0x75553000 C:\Windows\syswow64\Normaliz.dll
> 0x77290000 - 0x77448000 C:\Windows\syswow64\iertutil.dll
> 0x75950000 - 0x75a60000 C:\Windows\syswow64\urlmon.dll
> 0x76d30000 - 0x76e4d000 C:\Windows\syswow64\CRYPT32.dll
> 0x75ca0000 - 0x75cac000 C:\Windows\syswow64\MSASN1.dll
> 0x71f10000 - 0x71f23000 C:\Windows\system32\dwmapi.dll
> 0x67430000 - 0x67525000 C:\Windows\system32\propsys.dll
> 0x75e70000 - 0x75ef3000 C:\Windows\syswow64\CLBCatQ.DLL
> 0x003c0000 - 0x003dd000
>
> C:\eclipse\configuration\org.eclipse.osgi\bundles\574\1\.cp\swt-gdip-win32-3735.dll
> 0x37e00000 - 0x37f90000
>
> C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.windows.gdiplus_6595b64144ccf1df_1.1.7601.17514_none_72d18a4386696c80\gdiplus.dll
> 0x67970000 - 0x67a6b000 C:\Windows\system32\WindowsCodecs.dll
> 0x00d40000 - 0x00d4e000
>
> C:\eclipse\configuration\org.eclipse.osgi\bundles\32\1\.cp\os\win32\x86\localfile_1_0_0.dll
> 0x00e30000 - 0x00e38000
>
> C:\eclipse\configuration\org.eclipse.osgi\bundles\37\1\.cp\os\win32\x86\win32refresh.dll
> 0x65980000 - 0x659bc000 C:\Windows\system32\oleacc.dll
> 0x6eb90000 - 0x6ecff000 C:\Windows\system32\explorerframe.dll
> 0x71cc0000 - 0x71cef000 C:\Windows\system32\DUser.dll
> 0x6ead0000 - 0x6eb82000 C:\Windows\system32\DUI70.dll
> 0x74740000 - 0x7474e000 C:\Windows\system32\RpcRtRemote.dll
> 0x74d50000 - 0x74e92000 C:\javatools\jdk170\jre\bin\awt.dll
> 0x65730000 - 0x6575e000 C:\Windows\system32\mlang.dll
> 0x74530000 - 0x74535000 C:\Windows\system32\msimg32.dll
> 0x6eec0000 - 0x6eee3000
>
> C:\eclipse\plugins\org.tigris.subversion.clientadapter.javahl.win32_1.7.0.3\libapr-1.dll
> 0x6fbc0000 - 0x6fc63000
>
> C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.6161_none_50934f2ebcb7eb57\MSVCR90.dll
> 0x6ee50000 - 0x6ee59000
>
> C:\eclipse\plugins\org.tigris.subversion.clientadapter.javahl.win32_1.7.0.3\libapriconv-1.dll
> 0x3d490000 - 0x3d5c0000
>
> C:\eclipse\plugins\org.tigris.subversion.clientadapter.javahl.win32_1.7.0.3\libeay32.dll
> 0x3b180000 - 0x3b1bd000
>
> C:\eclipse\plugins\org.tigris.subversion.clientadapter.javahl.win32_1.7.0.3\ssleay32.dll
> 0x6ee60000 - 0x6ee8e000
>
> C:\eclipse\plugins\org.tigris.subversion.clientadapter.javahl.win32_1.7.0.3\libaprutil-1.dll
> 0x71b70000 - 0x71c85000
>
> C:\eclipse\plugins\org.tigris.subversion.clientadapter.javahl.win32_1.7.0.3\dbghelp.dll
> 0x718d0000 - 0x71999000
>
> C:\eclipse\plugins\org.tigris.subversion.clientadapter.javahl.win32_1.7.0.3\libsvn_subr-1.dll
> 0x67b40000 - 0x67b45000 C:\Windows\system32\SHFOLDER.dll
> 0x74f80000 - 0x74f96000
>
> C:\eclipse\plugins\org.tigris.subversion.clientadapter.javahl.win32_1.7.0.3\libsvn_delta-1.dll
> 0x73ed0000 - 0x73ee1000
>
> C:\eclipse\plugins\org.tigris.subversion.clientadapter.javahl.win32_1.7.0.3\libsvn_diff-1.dll
> 0x73e70000 - 0x73ed0000
>
> C:\eclipse\plugins\org.tigris.subversion.clientadapter.javahl.win32_1.7.0.3\libsvn_wc-1.dll
> 0x73e10000 - 0x73e35000
>
> C:\eclipse\plugins\org.tigris.subversion.clientadapter.javahl.win32_1.7.0.3\libsvn_fs-1.dll
> 0x73de0000 - 0x73e05000
>
> C:\eclipse\plugins\org.tigris.subversion.clientadapter.javahl.win32_1.7.0.3\libsvn_repos-1.dll
> 0x71850000 - 0x718c9000
>
> C:\eclipse\plugins\org.tigris.subversion.clientadapter.javahl.win32_1.7.0.3\libsvn_ra-1.dll
> 0x66080000 - 0x66088000 C:\Windows\system32\Secur32.dll
> 0x722c0000 - 0x722ff000
>
> C:\eclipse\plugins\org.tigris.subversion.clientadapter.javahl.win32_1.7.0.3\libsvn_client-1.dll
> 0x71b40000 - 0x71b69000
>
> C:\eclipse\plugins\org.tigris.subversion.clientadapter.javahl.win32_1.7.0.3\libsvnjavahl-1.dll
> 0x6f790000 - 0x6f81e000
>
> C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.6161_none_50934f2ebcb7eb57\MSVCP90.dll
> 0x74f70000 - 0x74f7f000
>
> C:\eclipse\configuration\org.eclipse.osgi\bundles\35\1\.cp\jWinHttp-1.0.0.dll
> 0x73090000 - 0x730e8000 C:\Windows\system32\WINHTTP.dll
> 0x73040000 - 0x7308f000 C:\Windows\system32\webio.dll
> 0x73cd0000 - 0x73ce2000 C:\Windows\system32\dhcpcsvc.DLL
> 0x73c40000 - 0x73c4d000 C:\Windows\system32\dhcpcsvc6.DLL
> 0x73c60000 - 0x73c68000 C:\Windows\system32\credssp.dll
> 0x75520000 - 0x75547000 C:\Windows\syswow64\CFGMGR32.dll
>
> VM Arguments:
> jvm_args: -Djava.util.Arrays.useLegacyMergeSort=true -Xms80m -Xmx450m
> -XX:+DoEscapeAnalysis -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions -XX:+UseG1GC
> -XX:MaxPermSize=256m
> java_command:
> C:\eclipse\\plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.2.0.v20110502.jar
> -data C:\workspace52 -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86 -showsplash
> -launcher C:\eclipse\eclipse.exe -name Eclipse --launcher.library
>
> C:\eclipse\\plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.win32.win32.x86_1.1.100.v20110502\eclipse_1406.dll
> -startup
> C:\eclipse\\plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.2.0.v20110502.jar
> --launcher.overrideVmargs -exitdata 11ff0_70 -vm
> C:/javatools/jdk170/bin/javaw.exe -vmargs -server
> -Djava.util.Arrays.useLegacyMergeSort=true -Xms80m -Xmx450m
> -XX:+DoEscapeAnalysis -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions -XX:+UseG1GC
> -XX:MaxPermSize=256m -jar
> C:\eclipse\\plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.2.0.v20110502.jar
> Launcher Type: SUN_STANDARD
>
> Environment Variables:
> JAVA_HOME=c:\javatools\jdk170
> PATH=C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA
>
> Corporation\PhysX\Common;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;c:\javatools\jdk170\bin
> USERNAME=jcompagner
> OS=Windows_NT
> PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER=Intel64 Family 6 Model 42 Stepping 7, GenuineIntel
>
>
>
> --------------- S Y S T E M ---------------
>
> OS: Windows 7 , 64 bit Build 7601 Service Pack 1
>
> CPU:total 8 (4 cores per cpu, 2 threads per core) family 6 model 42
> stepping 7, cmov, cx8, fxsr, mmx, sse, sse2, sse3, ssse3, sse4.1,
> sse4.2, popcnt, ht
>
> Memory: 4k page, physical 12562608k(5976124k free), swap
> 14608760k(3075112k free)
>
> vm_info: Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM (21.0-b16) for windows-x86 JRE
> (1.7.0-b146), built on Jun 20 2011 02:55:34 by "java_re" with unknown
> MS VC++:1600
>
> time: Thu Aug 25 15:57:31 2011
> elapsed time: 15 seconds
>
> ------------------------------------------------------
>
> http://subclipse.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=1043&dsMessageId=2829696
>
> To unsubscribe from this discussion, e-mail: [
> dev-unsubscribe_at_subclipse.tigris.org].
>

-- 
Thanks
Mark Phippard
http://markphip.blogspot.com/
------------------------------------------------------
http://subclipse.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=1043&dsMessageId=2832095
To unsubscribe from this discussion, e-mail: [dev-unsubscribe_at_subclipse.tigris.org].
Received on 2011-08-29 16:55:17 CEST

This is an archived mail posted to the Subclipse Dev mailing list.