Subclipse 1.0.3 has been released and posted to the update site and
download area. A zipped source archive for the release has also been
posted to the download area.
As with previous releases in the 1.0.x line, this release will run on
Eclipse 3.0 or higher.
The changelog can be viewed online at:
14 June 2006
* Potentially significant performance improvement when using JavaSVN
and you perform external builds, such as an Ant script. JavaHL was not
affected by problem.
* Minor correctness fixes to status and info commands.
* Removed an unnecessary call to info when item was ignored.
* Better error messages from failed lock/unlock actions, such as
showing user that holds lock.
* Show remote lock information in Resource properties page when
svn:needs-lock is set.
* Control-Enter activates OK button on Lock dialog. (499)
* Remember section layouts on Commit Dialog.
* Choose URL and Configure Tags dialogs are now resizable.
* Show History dialog now has resizable sections.
* Do not show ignored items in Compare with Base. (498)
* Project name not being set in Checkout Wizard.
* Fixed refactoring problem when moving more than one class to a new
* Do not enable Finish button on Sharing Wizard until the page where
you specify the folder name.
* Fixed some possible NPE's in Synch view when using svn:externals.
* Fixed handling of commit from Synch view so that it respects the
view settings, such as items removed from the view. (506)
Scanned for SoftLanding Systems, Inc. and SoftLanding Europe Plc by IBM Email Security Management Services powered by MessageLabs.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional commands, e-mail: email@example.com
Received on Wed Jun 14 16:47:10 2006