I am please to announce that Subclipse 1.1.1 has been released and posted
to its update site. We will be following the odd/even numbering standard
that is so often used in open source projects. The odd releases (1.1.x)
in this case are "development releases" leading up to the eventual GA
release of 1.2.0.
Subclipse 1.1.x is built on and requires Eclipse 3.2. It will not install
on previous releases as it uses new API specifically from Eclipse 3.2. I
built it on 3.2 RC6 but I would assume it would run on most of the release
If you are running Eclipse 3.2 and want to try the latest and greatest new
features, then this is probably the release you should use. Otherwise,
stick to the stable 1.0.x releases.
The update site URL for this release is:
This release will not be posted or visible on the general web site. The
mailing list is the only place it will be publicized. This will change as
we get closer to a 1.2.0 release.
The change log for this release stream can be viewed online at:
Here are the relevant bit from the changelog:
NOTE: As of Subclipse 1.1.0, the minimum Eclipse requirement is now 3.2.0.
Subclipse 1.1.1 was built on Eclipse 3.2 RC6. Presumably it will work with
most earlier releases of 3.2.
NOTE: Subclipse 1.1.0 removed the SVN Resource History view as we now use
the common Team History view. You will likely get an Eclipse error message
if you use an existing workspace that had that view open. This is normal
and is not a problem. You will get the error the first time you open each
perspective that had the view open.
06 June 2006
* Fix NPE in Revert action on an outgoing changeset.
* Disable Add to Version Control action for an outgoing changeset.
* Potentially significant performance improvement when using JavaSVN
and workspace contains build artifacts produced by an external tool, such
as an Ant script.
* Ctrl-Enter activates OK in Lock dialog.
* Repository browser/Choose URL dialog is now resizable.
* Configure Tags dialog is now resizable.
* History dialog is now resizable and has a sash form to resize
* Commit dialog remembers resizes to sash layout.
* Override and Update is enabled on all outgoing files and will delete
file if it is unversioned.
* Unversioned files are shown in the Revert dialog and will be deleted
* Compressed folders layout will not always use a tree. (500)
* Added column sorting to affected paths viewer in history. (476)
* Replace with options will delete unversioned files, although that is
controllable by a new preference
* Do not show ignored items in Compare with Base. (498)
* Project name not being set in Checkout Wizard.
* Allow repository root to be selected in checkout wizard. Also added
a Refresh option. (481)
Scanned for SoftLanding Systems, Inc. and SoftLanding Europe Plc by IBM Email Security Management Services powered by MessageLabs.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: email@example.com
For additional commands, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Received on Tue Jun 6 19:24:56 2006