Subclipse 0.9.102 has been released. As with the .100 and .101 releases
this is located on a different update site as it is based on the
Subversion 1.3.0 Release Candidate.
With this release, Subclipse is pretty much feature complete and most open
bugs have also been addressed. This is essentially a "release candidate"
or "beta" for the Subclipse 1.0 release. This release includes a lot of
changes to the online help but there are still a few more things to do in
that area before 1.0. Sometime soon after Subversion 1.3.0 is officially
released, I will likely put out an official Subclipse 1.0 release
candidate. Hopefully we can have an official 1.0 release around the end
Details of this release can be found in the release announcement:
and the changelog:
The changelog is reproduced below.
23 December 2005
* Based on Subversion 1.3.0 RC-7. Binaries included for Windows
* JavaSVN trunk from r1887 included
* New wizard for performing checkouts, unifies and replaces the three
previous options. Wizard provides most of the same features as CVS
* Added New Project from SVN option that runs checkout wizard.
* Added Import Project from SVN option that run checkout wizard.
* When doing a checkout and files exist in checkout location, we check
to see if these files exist in repository and delete them if they do. When
the files do not exist, an SVN error was being logged in the console.
These errors will now be suppressed so as not to confuse user into
thinking it was a problem.
* When sharing a project, the process will now create any parent
folders that are needed.
* Enhanced Branch/Tag maintenance via the new subclipse:tags property.
See http://subclipse.tigris.org/branch_tag.html for more information.
* Compare with Branch/Tag now provides the option of doing a graphical
compare or output to unified diff.
* Improved an error message/exception we were logging based on new
details we discovered about the source of the problem. See:
* Added Replace with -> Branch/Tag option.
* Fixed bug when using svn+ssh:// and JavaSVN and password
* Fixed bug when committing via JavaHL and no commit message is
entered. Commit would just do nothing and not log any errors. Appears to
be a problem in JavaHL when receiving a null. Changed it to give it an
* Substantial updates to online documentation.
* Added support for prompting for SSL client certificates. JavaSVN
* Added Add to Version Control option to Synchronize view.
* Update action from synch view will not process folder selections as
opposed to the items in the folder. This improves performance and more
importantly allows the folder itself to be updated correctly. (403).
* Fixed handling of svn:ignore action in Synchronize view.
* Do not show Mark as Merged option in Synchronize view when you have
an incoming change and a local delete. User needs to decide what they want
to do and use Revert and/or Update.(398).
* Added Show Properties option to Synchronize view. Enabled on
outgoing changes only.
* Small fix to handling of selections by Revert option in Synchronize
* Added Override and Update option to Synchronize view. This reverts
local changes before doing an update. (403).
* Fix ClassCastException when importing preferences. (427).
* Improve set property dialog when setting a file property on a
folder. The dialog instructs you to check the box to set the property
Scanned for SoftLanding Systems, Inc. and SoftLanding Europe Plc by IBM Email Security Management Services powered by MessageLabs.
Received on Sat Dec 24 06:40:31 2005