There were a couple of annoying commit bugs in the 0.9.100 release so I am
making a new release available with the fixes. If you have the 0.9.100
release installed, then checking for updates should find this release.
If you have not installed the 0.9.100 release, then you should review that
announcement for installing this release. That was a big release and had
information you should see.
NOTE: Based on discussions on this list, the command line adapter has
also been removed as an option in the preferences.
Details can be found in the changelog:
5 December 2005
* Fixed NPE when a pinned/scheduled synchronization existed for a
project that was no longer connected with SVN. (431).
* Removed the command line adapter as an option. If that was the
default in preferences, JavaSVN will be used instead.
* When committing a folder delete, always use the non-recursive
* Changed "Fetch Affected Paths on Demand" preference to be off by
default. The History view is a bit smoother on high-latency connections
with this off. And with the page on demand changes to the view there is
less of a need for this preference. It can still be turned on in
preferences if needed.
* Attempting to move a file/folder to a project not managed by SVN
will now produce an error dialog instead of a NPE. (428).
* Fixed a NPE when performing a commit that includes unversioned or
* Fixed bug when committing via JavaSVN adapter. When the commit had
errors (such as transaction out of date) the error messages were not being
Scanned for SoftLanding Systems, Inc. and SoftLanding Europe Plc by IBM Email Security Management Services powered by MessageLabs.
Received on Tue Dec 6 01:49:38 2005