[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

RE: [Subclipse-dev] Bug 279 fix proposal

From: Mark Phippard <MarkP_at_softlanding.com>
Date: 2005-06-13 20:15:34 CEST

Mark Phippard <MarkP@softlanding.com> wrote on 06/13/2005 09:41:09 AM:

> It is definitely working better. However, I did run into an exception
> when doing a Synch when there was a new folder to come down from the
> repository.
>
> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Element not found:
> /SimpleJava/src/com/mark/Docs.

OK, I debugged this problem and saw that I would get the new file before
the new folder that contains it when the process calls the getStatuses()
method. I fixed the problem by sorting the status array in
SVNWorkspaceSubscriber before we process it. I will not commit anything
yet in case you want to fix this in a different manner.

Mark

_____________________________________________________________________________
Scanned for SoftLanding Systems, Inc. by IBM Email Security Management Services powered by MessageLabs.
_____________________________________________________________________________
Received on Tue Jun 14 04:15:34 2005

This is an archived mail posted to the Subclipse Dev mailing list.