[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

Re: Eclipse RC1 update site updated

From: Panayiotis Korros <pkorros_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: 2004-06-05 13:49:45 CEST

>From what I see the http://www.loonsoft.com/updates/site.xml still contains
the nl="en_US,de,fr" and the
http://www.loonsoft.com/updates/features/feature.win32_0.9.3.jar still
contains the nl="" attribute.

You have to remove them completely. Don't just deselect all languages from
the feature editor. Go to the source tab and manually erase the nl=""
attribute.

The feature.xml has to be like:
<feature id="feature.win32"
 label="feature-win32"
version="0.9.3"
provider-name="tigris"
os="win32"
ws="win32"
arch="x86">
....
</feature>

And in the site.xml has to be:
...
<feature url="features/feature.win32_0.9.3.jar" id="feature.win32"
version="0.9.3" os="win32" ws="win32" arch="x86">
<category name="subclipse"/>
</feature>
...

----- Original Message -----
From: "McClain Looney" <m@loonsoft.com>
To: <dev@subclipse.tigris.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 05, 2004 5:44 AM
Subject: Re: Eclipse RC1 update site updated

> i just rebuilt the site and updated it without the language spec.
>
> good luck!
>
>
> On Jun 4, 2004, at 4:14 PM, Panayiotis Korros wrote:
>
> > I checked again now but it dosn't work. You have to remove the nl
> > attribute
> > completely from the feature.xml.
> >
> ---
> McClain Looney
> m@loonsoft.com
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@subclipse.tigris.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@subclipse.tigris.org
>
Received on Sat Jun 5 21:49:45 2004

This is an archived mail posted to the Subclipse Dev mailing list.