Re: svn.haxx.se is going away
The site is now mirrored at http://svn-haxx.apache.org/ (it is also
listening to http://svn.haxx.se, but the DNS is not yet updated). I
encourage everyone to take a look and provide feedback.
Points to note:
* This will be a static mirror from now on.
* No SSL at the moment. I suggest to install certbot and a Let's encrypt
certificate. (Should renewal notices go to dev@?)
* I will give it a few days for feedback, if nothing unexpected I will ask
Daniel Stenberg to switch the DNS to a CNAME.
* After the CNAME is installed (and propaged through the DNS system), I
will make a final rsync and update the site with any changes (in particular
all messages that has arrived since the last sync).
* mboxes are not yet published. I will add this after the final rsync.
Den tors 31 dec. 2020 kl 12:44 skrev Daniel Sahlberg <
> Infra replied (in JIRA) that they "doesn't typically get involved in the
> management of project VMs. Is there no one on your project who is able to
> maintain the VM or install software?". I could do it but I don't have root.
> I guess that's a PMC decision not discuessed here.
> Let me know if there is anything further I can do.
> /Daniel Sahlberg
Received on 2021-01-18 10:17:54 CET
This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev