conflict resolver status update
From: Stefan Sperling <stsp_at_elego.de>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 15:27:00 +0100
Just a short update on the new conflict resolver:
- The resolver now tries to detect nested moves.
- Merging incoming additions works.
- Updating incoming moves is now implemented and needs testing.
- We have 28 conflict resolver tests, all of which PASS.
I have updated the wiki page about conflict tests accordingly:
I would be great if more people could help by writing a test or two to
Apart from tests, there are other important points marked with [X] in:
- Markup in test descriptions (for GUI clients). (Suggested by ivan)
- A conflict walker API which makes it easier to third party clients to
I'll be working on all of the above, as time permits.
It would be nice to get trunk ready for release by January, but I'm not
Today on IRC, danielsh raised the question whether it was time for an
This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev mailing list.