On Thu, Nov 26, 2015 at 06:17:07PM +0000, Philip Martin wrote:
> Philip Martin <philip.martin_at_wandisco.com> writes:
> > I suppose one way to fix this would be to ensure that every BDB revision
> > generates a new node-revision-id.
> To do this we make '/' mutable either when creating the txn, or when
> commiting the txn. Patches to do both below. Not sure which one is
Making '/' mutable at transaction creation would violate an explicit API
/** Set @a *revision to the revision in which @a path under @a root was
* created. Use @a pool for any temporary allocations. @a *revision will
* be set to #SVN_INVALID_REVNUM for uncommitted nodes (i.e. modified nodes
* under a transaction root). Note that the root of an unmodified transaction
* is not itself considered to be modified; in that case, return the revision
* upon which the transaction was based.
I only ran into that while answering Ren Wang on users@.
Received on 2015-11-28 18:32:06 CET