Re: Migrating Subversion issues to ...
On 18 September 2015 at 17:53, Mark Phippard <markphip_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 10:49 AM, Ivan Zhakov <ivan_at_visualsvn.com> wrote:
>> > I think we should wait for responses until the middle of next week.
>> Sounds fine for me.
>> FWIW: It's very likely that I will be very busy on next week due my
>> dayjob. May be I find some time for final migration or may be not. But
>> I definitely will be able to perform final migration on week after 27
>> sep (I assume that we do not discover any showstopper issues requiring
>> migration script changes).
> I have unlocked the tigris project. Someone can ping me when it should be locked again.
I'm going to start migration process tomorrow morning. Could you
please lock tigris.org project? I think it will ok if our issue
tracker will read-only for day or something.
Received on 2015-09-27 22:25:05 CEST
This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev