On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 10:56 AM, Ivan Zhakov <ivan_at_visualsvn.com> wrote:
> On 18 September 2015 at 16:53, Mark Phippard <markphip_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 10:49 AM, Ivan Zhakov <ivan_at_visualsvn.com>
> >> >
> >> > I think we should wait for responses until the middle of next week.
> >> >
> >> Sounds fine for me.
> >> FWIW: It's very likely that I will be very busy on next week due my
> >> dayjob. May be I find some time for final migration or may be not. But
> >> I definitely will be able to perform final migration on week after 27
> >> sep (I assume that we do not discover any showstopper issues requiring
> >> migration script changes).
> > I have unlocked the tigris project. Someone can ping me when it should
> > locked again.
> May be we can put issue tracker on tigris read-only: in this case I
> could prepare everything today to avoid potential surprises and the
> time of final migration. Any opinions?
The only way to make issue tracker read-only is to lock the project. Given
that issue tracker is the only tool, not really a big deal. I just assumed
we did not want the issue tracker read-only if it is going to be another
week until we migrate it.
Just tell me when we want the project locked, today .. next week. I can do
whatever we want.
Received on 2015-09-18 16:58:38 CEST