On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 6:06 PM, Johan Corveleyn <jcorvel_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 3:09 PM, Stefan Sperling <stsp_at_elego.de> wrote:
>> The 1.7.20 release is now up for testing/signing at
>> Please add your signatures there.
>> The anticipated release day is March 31.
>> Note that libsvn_subr/mergeinfo-test 6 and 10 may have occasional failures
>> (segfaults) due to a one-byte read past a string buffer (which cause a crash
>> on OpenBSD and maybe on other platforms as well).
>> This is not a regression from 1.7.19 where the problem already existed.
> I get one (reproducible) test failure with ra_svn, in
> svndumpfilter_tests.py 2 (svndumpfilter loses mergeinfo):
Wait, did I say "reproducible"? Gah, I had it once, then reproduced it
shortly after (it's still in my scrollback history), then sent this
mail, and now I can't reproduce it anymore :-(. I've tried at least 20
more times ... This it not fun.
What has changed between the fails and now?
- Ran the testsuite for 1.7.20 over ra_serf (all successful).
- Finished dinner.
- Drove kid to basketball training.
- Stopped Apache 2.4.12 which was still running (standalone, separate
- Closed another VS2013 Command Prompt (in which I had tested 1.8.20).
It didn't respond to "exit", so I closed it.
- Then tried to run "python win-tests.py -c release -u svn://localhost
-t svndumpfilter#2 R:\test" again, but now it consistently succeeds.
Sigh. Nothing relevant I guess ...
Received on 2015-03-19 19:41:28 CET