Re: 1.7.20 release candidates up for testing/signing
From: Branko Čibej <brane_at_wandisco.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 22:56:19 +0100
+1 to release
Mac OS X 10.10.2 Yosemite, build 14C109
Dependencies from homebrew:
Tarball contents and signatures
(fsfs, bdb) x (local, svnserve, dav/serf, dav/neon) with SQLite 126.96.36.199
New issues: None
- 'make check-javahl' requires 'make install'
- 'make check-swig-py' requires 'make install-swig-py'
- 'make davautocheck' requires 'make install'
Known issues not re-checked:
- 'make check-swig-rb' requires 'make install-swig-rb'
- 'make swig-rb' doesn't work with Ruby 2.0 that's standard on OSX 10.10.
GPG signatures committed to the dist/dev/subversion repository.
This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev mailing list.