Good Day SVN Experts,
I recently upgraded svn v 1.8.9 to v 1.8.10 from Linux OS to Solaris OS.
Linux machine was desktop machine with low specs and Solaris machine is
T1000 server class machine. Now issue we faced is when we start rsync from
Solaris machine disk usage of machine goes to 100 % and machine goes to un
responsive mode while on previous Linux machine we have not faced any issue.
This thing is very strange for me because svn should work properly on
Solaris machine because that machine have better specs but result is
opposite. One thing which we have changed on Solaris machine is the
structure of repositories; on previous server path for repos was /u/ ,
/us/local , /usr/wb etc but on new Solaris server we have merged all
repositories on one path which is /u/ should this can cause the disk usage
to 100 % because now data is fetching from one path; or there is another
issue. Can someone shed light on this issue.
View this message in context: http://subversion.1072662.n5.nabble.com/SVN-Issue-On-Solaris-OS-tp191199.html
Sent from the Subversion Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Received on 2014-12-10 21:16:44 CET
This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev